The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Corbyn effect.

The Corbyn effect.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
I am prepared for a serious discussion.

Facts would be nice.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 7 November 2015 7:27:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David f,

Shadow Minister said:

"....A civil discussion must be conducted with respect on both sides. If it is not conducted in that manner there is no point in continuing the discussion...."

Which is why he often opens posts directed to Poirot by addressing me as "Parrot".

Shadow Minister is not renowned around here for the respect he displays. In fact, calling people silly kiddie names is one of his specialties. -

A minor point - but one which serves to highlight his hypocrisy quite nicely.
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 8 November 2015 8:31:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Poirot,

Shadow Minister did not write:

"....A civil discussion must be conducted with respect on both sides. If it is not conducted in that manner there is no point in continuing the discussion...."

I wrote it.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 8 November 2015 8:44:09 AM
Lol!...david f.

Well, that explains it...you are a respectful poster.

Sorry for calling you a hypocrite, SM - I should have known that you wouldn't have written such a thing - it's certainly not a priority of yours.
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 8 November 2015 9:06:30 AM
A little rich coming from you Poirot considering your love of using ad hominems, and you at one stage were perfectly happy to use distortions of my name.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 8 November 2015 12:16:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy