The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why Cannot Kids be treated Like Kids?

Why Cannot Kids be treated Like Kids?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Yep well with have the homosexual/feminist lobby encouraging kids to try bum sex, multiple partners and to cross dress all in the name of safe schools programs. No wonder the muslims want no part of our 'culture'.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 28 October 2015 9:56:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner a perversion of Christianity!

"Prosecutors also told the court that evidence will show that Maybir "held extreme beliefs concerning religion ... one which seemed to be eliminating the devil from people".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-07/christian-music-producer-subjected-boy-spartan-regime-court/6835224

care to comment?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 28 October 2015 10:27:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I left school in 1969. At my Sydney suburb's primary school and James Cook High school, students weren't asked to sing national anthems or pay respect to any flags.

Cultural and religious rituals are distractions from thought provoking learning.

School's limited number of curriculum subjects while forced to sit in classrooms are a distraction from performing real thought provoking learning.

Schools controls what students learn. As school teaches a working class to work. Schools are little more than conditioning students to come to school every day. Students forcing themselves to perform work, students often don't want to do, for absolutely no financial rewards.

Universities educating badly educated high school students, charging students money for the honour.
Every person after mentioning how half the subjects learnt at universities had nothing to do with what students attended universities for. Every person agreed with the statement. Time wasting I strongly assume were the reasons.

Forum conversations should be more to do with the value of 13 years of education rather than singing national anthems.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 28 October 2015 10:43:03 AM
'care to comment?'

well Paul 1405 it puzzles me where u get your moral base for calling this wrong. I mean if butchering the unborn is ok I fail to see you sitting in moral judgement on others.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 28 October 2015 4:22:15 PM
runner, I'll puzzle you further. I actually oppose 'abortion on demand' so if you can find a post where I have supported 'abortion on demand' please put it up!

You had a shot at homosexual/feminist I simply asked you to comment on the actions of a Christian lunatic charged with murdering a childm because of christian perversion.

"Prosecutors also told that court that evidence will show that Maybir "held extreme beliefs concerning religion ... one which seemed to be eliminating the devil from people".

How many homosexual/feminist have been charged like this bloke? The moral credibility of Christianity is zero! We pay these grubs to educate our children in their schools! Where do you get your morals from?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 28 October 2015 5:29:17 PM
Paul1405

You totally misread and misrepresent Christ and HIs teachings. I notice you also were unable to disagree that the 'safe schools program'put together by homosexuals/feminist don't encourage kids to try bum sex, multiple partners and to cross dress.

You then cite some weirdo who calls himself a Christian and acts like a pagan as if this has anything to do with the topic of what goes on in schools. I pount out the obvious that secularist like yourself have no moral base to call anything right or wrong except via you opinion coming from a very corrupt nature. Try again.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 28 October 2015 5:43:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy