The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Beware of Cryptolocker

Beware of Cryptolocker

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
o sung wu,
I still sub out to the "Job" as a 'consultant' doing pedo hard drive

scans via border protection. Keeps me busy and I catch a few
fish now and then although the 'beaks' ruin the effort with their petty handouts.
I can't believe that a lot of these matters are dealt with
by 'deal' in the lower jurisdictions rather than a high jump hand up brief.
CG
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 15 September 2015 11:55:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
G'day CHRISGAFF1000...

Yeah mate, I reckon DPP are pathetic, instead of seeking equitable justice, they keep their eye on the dollar, and the exorbitant cost per diem of retaining a decent silk to successfully prosecute, in higher jurisdictions ? Do you reckon we're starting to follow the US version, of 'plea bargain' thus leaving the judiciary high and dry ?

You sound like you're on a good thing 'subbing out' to the job ? I'll not yield to my curiosity by asking what 'pedo' hard drive scans for Border Protection entail ? You're on a bit of a winner though.

I don't believe I could offer the job anything of use, despite the number of years I put in ?

I saw a piece in an old copy of the NSWPOL Assoc. News, proposing the placing of retired members in certain key office roles ? Still I'm not sure if it'd appeal to me, too old and too cranky ?

Stay well.
Posted by o sung wu, Wednesday, 16 September 2015 2:57:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy