The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Prince Harry - calling for the return of national service?

Prince Harry - calling for the return of national service?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Paul1405,

You would try to turn it back on me, ad hominem being your only defence as you see it because the facts are well against you.

Do you have any doubt that this young man was making an observation about his own experience and relating it to the UK?

What you were doing is damning the man for things that were well beyond his control, his birth and heritage. Although there isn't so much in there that he should be embarrassed by in any event.

Good on him for the good he does in his youth work in particular. Here is another example,

http://www.beargrylls.com/scouts-join-prince-and-bear-at-charity-race-launch/

A pox upon those who are hitchhiking a ride on his celebrity to serve their own secondary agenda.
Posted by onthebeach, Friday, 22 May 2015 2:07:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
G'day there PAUL1405...

Sadly I reckon you're right ? I should've recognised that for myself, as I've seen enough of it when I was working ? You pick up a young 15-17 year old for a minor street infraction ? All you get from them is 'attitude', in some cases you'd tower over them, yet they'd not for a moment, seem to be intimidated by your size of the fact your a copper ?

At home you may meet Mum, Dad, or both. You'd smell booze all over 'em, bad language and aggressiveness, residing in a dirty, dishevelled, Housing Commission dwelling ? And guess what...you receive more 'attitude' the second the door opens ? They wonder why their kid is well on the way to Long Bay ? The number of times I would've relished grabbing Dad by his ears, and thumping some sense into him, explaining why it's his fault why his boy is on the 'slow boat to the Bay' !

You know Paul, these kids haven't got a chance in hell of dragging themselves out of that domestically fuelled quagmire of criminality. Young boys with a complete absence of a decent role model, looking towards some mythical Xbox hero to fill that void, with nothing but a future of hopelessness and crime.
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 22 May 2015 4:55:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Have you nothing to say about the tourism asset that Britain has in having resident Royalty?

As for an egalitarian society, that is an impossibility and would, I suppose, be rather dull; having about all the exciting sophistication of an ant colony.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 22 May 2015 6:30:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NathanJ,

I agree with you. They are preparing for WWW3 and the New World Order, the next step after Globalisation.

The Anglo/Zionist alliance are warmongers and use the colonies as human sacfrifices, as they have always done by putting the ANZACS on the frontline. They have destroyed and persist in their aggression of invading perfectly functioning countries, like Libya and Syria.

You do realise that the USA is living in a police state and Europe is falling apart. Sweden now has the 2nd highest rape accounts in the world. It's all been planned over centuries. The NeoCon Trotskys control US and European politics. The Bush's are related to the Queen. The USA has never been a republic. There is no Democracy.

http://www.deesillustration.com/artwork.asp?item=1210&cat=satire

http://www.deesillustration.com/artwork.asp?cat=satire

http://www.deesillustration.com/

Mossad/CIA created ISIS etc. They are using Muslims to battle with the West.

Did Israel's Mossad Do 9/11? YES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG3Q3bkH_0

I know an unsung war hero (WWII) - an Aussie surgeon who did the most operations in a day (about 26) in the Middle East. He wrote a book critizising military leaders but his book was suppressed because of his criticism. We are living in very dark times. Our media is controlled and run by these warmongers. Churchill didn't care about dead soldiers, especially the ANZACS.
Posted by Constance, Sunday, 31 May 2015 5:53:21 PM
Gaddaffi wanted to stop using the US dollar and he also had much much Gold. They are provoking war against Russia and attacking countries who are not under control of the Reptilian Rothschild's banking empire who by the way control The Reserve Bank as we are still under the British Empire. The Rothschild cabal control the Bank of London and US Federal Reserve. Kennedy wanted to break the power of the Federal Reserve and also wanted to stop Israel from going nuclear.

England gave the nod for the Balfour Declaration (the creation of the fake Israel Khazar state).

Divide and Conquer has and always will be the Motto of Britain.
Posted by Constance, Sunday, 31 May 2015 6:02:35 PM
Constance,

Good to see you back, I always find your posts most enlightening.

Psychiatry is of only passing interest to me these days but I do read you with more than a little interest.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 31 May 2015 7:50:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy