The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is climate science anywhere near complete?

Is climate science anywhere near complete?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
What was "the science" that former PM Gillard and others referred to when they introduced carbon
(tax) pricing?
Posted by JF Aus, Monday, 18 May 2015 9:06:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you 'dunno' what I was talking about in my previous post Toni, there's no point continuing a discussion with you.
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Monday, 18 May 2015 12:59:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"What was "the science" that former PM Gillard and others referred to when they introduced carbon
(tax) pricing?"

Climatology: a branch of science about which I know little and care less.

"If you 'dunno' what I was talking about in my previous post Toni, there's no point continuing a discussion with you."

Because I'm not the Delphic Oracle and I don't possess all worldly knowledge? Why don't you just google it? I'm sorry to disappoint you, ToryPussy, but I don't know everything. I'm pretty good when it comes to physics and chemistry, but my geology is woeful. I do, however, know a thing or two about the history of science, and about scientific methodology.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 19 May 2015 1:31:17 AM
As your knowledge is in chemistry, Toni, what change may likely occur to chemistry of ocean if nutrient overload occurred causing historically unprecedented proliferation of algae in ocean ecosystem waters?
Would any such change be deemed natural and is the science of chemistry complete enough to know?
Posted by JF Aus, Tuesday, 19 May 2015 11:41:23 AM
Well excuse me for not playing your game Toni. However calling me a ToryPussy is a bit rich coming from a man who spells his name like a girl.
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Tuesday, 19 May 2015 2:10:30 PM
'Well excuse me for not playing your game Toni.'

That's alright mate, we don't all get the chance to play ice hockey. It's just a fortunate accident of geography in my case.

I'm told that lawn bowls, croquet and golf are still fun for people like you... those who don't have access to ice rinks.

"However calling me a ToryPussy is a bit rich coming from a man who spells his name like a girl."

Don't take it personally, princess. I always contract 'Conservative' to 'Tory', and I've seen enough of the world to know that all hippies are pussies.

Cheers,

An(Toni)o Lavis
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 19 May 2015 9:52:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy