The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should Joe Hockey Resign?

Should Joe Hockey Resign?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Spot-on, Robert!

<< have a look at the approach a couple of posters who have already posted here took to the presumption of innocense on the Craig Thompson>>

Yes indeed. I wonder if you are thinking of the same serial pretenders I'm thinking of?

Tell you what, --not wanting to out & embarrass them --I'll write their names back-the-front below and you tell me if my list corresponds with the ones you are thinking of, okay ;)
1) TORIOP
2) YXOF
Posted by SPQR, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 5:43:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe Hockey should introduce a moron tax because that's the only way lefties will ever contribute to the coffers.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 7:10:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe Hockey should introduce a moron tax because that's the only way righties will ever contribute to the coffers.
Posted by Nhoj, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 7:19:29 PM
Abbott needs to come clean about a $25,000 donation to the 'Warringah Club' later re-branded as the 'Sydney Small Business Club' Abbott is the member for none other than Warringah. Like Hockey and Baird, Abbott is another member of the NSW North Shore Liberal Mafia. The donation remained hidden for 4 years until it was "declared" to the AEC, 5th April 2014, just before the ICAC began hearing into Liberal slush funds. When asked about the donation a spokeswoman for Abbott, gave the stock Liberal answer "Questions about the Sydney Small Business Club (and its activities) should be refereed to the club." Nothing as yet is known about the origin of, or to what use the "donation" was put. Not good enough Mr Abbott, come clean!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 8:30:10 PM
MORE TO PUT forward additive info
but govt federally is in a pannic..over what 30 billion[us queenslanders..are stuch WITH PAYING OFF 3 TIMES THAT]

ok 85 BILLION..THEY TOO WANT TO payoff[by selLING OFF]....SO THEY CAN BUILD MORE STUFF ''TO SELL OF''

BUT WERE LOOSING IN SO MANY WAYS
in all ways..we pay too much to build them/sell them too cheap for mates
to wit those mates are then over charginG US TO ACCES THAT WE BUILT

its the axcess fees more than the use c
TO ACES THE ROAD..ONCE Per MONTH.. of tWICE IF YOUR on the dole
you need pay the same as anyone on the road twenty four seven
and so govt HAS THE SET FEE/RATHER THAN THE RISK fee..thing in nothi9ng will change ti we sue these people for the evil 'consequences they set up.

how to get lawyers to sue
SHINE LAWYERS?

HOw have joes lies affectED YOU PERSONAlly..
thats the standing of the point/then join colectivly[and get dissapointed/BUT THEn the endless apeals.. stuff it all ..HOW DO WE FIX IT..

I CAN SEE THE GREENS..as seeing the light/but it WILL JUST ENDUP WITH THE SAME ROTTEN CROWD/OR JUST A NEW SET OF ELITES..as the next incrowd

we need more from the greens/like gettinG POLICE TO ;POLICE crime/not morals..likeDECENTRALISATION..SPREASDING[DISPERSing the powers]

to make the decisdions properly on line..wHERE THE BUK OF THE INFO IS On a wikilike summery page/people iM TOLD WONT read ,uch past a second PAGE AT Best[i noted one nation got a lot of seats just with one full page bROADSHEET].. that clearly out lines the new way

MY WAY IS VOTE
NONE OF THE ABouve
vote geen..or vote none of the abouve
thus those of me like me can vote 'green'/..yet not betray our concious[LETS TALK].
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 7:01:29 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah, the Parrot's up early, did the rooster chase you ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 8:29:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy