The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Could this be the first Sydney Not For Profit to go down under Liberal?

Could this be the first Sydney Not For Profit to go down under Liberal?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
When we say they get help with debt or paying bills, this means negotiating payment plans and teaching them how to pay their bills using their own money.
Posted by CCCI, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 10:46:09 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CCCI, you'll get scant understanding and comprehension from many people on this ultra conservative forum. Many of them are overt racists in the extreme, with nothing but hatred and fear of darker skinned people and cultures outside of their "whites only" culture, that they falsely call "Australian" culture. Yes, they really believe that "Australian" culture is a "whites only" culture.

These forum racists, like Rehctub and Hasbeen (and a handful of other old men here) don't comprehend the "factual" history of Australia. They are racists through and through, and they just don't care. No matter what you or anyone says to them, they will never change their racist dogma, and they will go to the grave that way.

Luckily there are many people in Australia who care, and these people throughout the past 2 centuries have welcomed new and different cultures; cultures that have made a magnificent contribution to Australia's diversity, wealth and humanity.
Posted by Nhoj, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 2:39:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you for your post Nhoj, it is people like you who make Australia such a beautiful place to live :)
Posted by CCCI, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 2:55:11 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sounds like discrimination to me.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 2:56:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
....Luckily there are many people in Australia who care, and these people throughout the past 2 centuries have welcomed new and different cultures; cultures that have made a magnificent contribution to Australia's diversity, wealth and humanity.

Oh yes, they really have fitted in well and been an asset. So tell me, why is it that after their years here, working, as you say, they still require an interpreter?

I thought the aim for immigration was to have them assimilate.

As for past immigrants, as I have told you before, you are living in the past, as today's imigants, many of them being illegal arrivals, have wanting to assimilate as the last thing on their minds, as many if them are still in Orr of the fact that they can turn up here, uninvited in many cases, or, with baggage like a religion that harbors violence, and getbthe welcome mat layer out for them and their 11 kids.

We are such fools!

Now as for the many you say who care, simply find one thousand of them and ask that they all put in just $54 each. Can't be that hard, surely.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 8:50:49 PM
Ah, Rehctub's reply proves the point I made in the first 2 paragraphs of my previous post. Thanks Rehctub..
Posted by Nhoj, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 1:25:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy