The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Abbott to live with the Police.

Abbott to live with the Police.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
Julia Gillard also lived at the Police Academy for a time, whilst she was Prime Minister.
Posted by PJack, Monday, 16 September 2013 12:56:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suze, I would suggest the closer to a normal person our PM can be, the more accepted he/she would be by the every day voters, those who make up 90% of us.

I said in my last post that a 1st class flight cost $35K.

It may have been $23K, I'm not sure, but either way, when you consider the number of flights, for ministers, their partners and support crew, the cost would be staggering, and I have no doubt any savings are good savings.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 16 September 2013 5:36:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Couldn't PM Abbott just stay at Kirribilli House and use the NBN to videoconference with Canberra?

(Whilst I ponder if all's well at Downton between the Earl and Countess of Grantham, does anyone know if there are any pink batts at The Lodge?)
Posted by WmTrevor, Monday, 16 September 2013 8:04:10 AM
Gauwd Runner, you are right, the ladies are sharpening their knives for
when Abbott becomes PM.
I guess they have to get into practice because now they have to do a
full inversion and praise the opposition and condemn the government.

Talk about storms and teacups, it must be global warming !
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 16 September 2013 8:42:27 AM
'but I don't think Runner finds it funny we are making light of the Lib's shining light at all.'

actually Susie I find it pathetic but predictable. Abbott himself would definetly find it funny.
Posted by runner, Monday, 16 September 2013 9:04:32 AM
But, ah, runner...you're insinuating that Abbott has a personality....
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 16 September 2013 9:06:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12