The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are you going to be a Rudd 'bail in' sucker

Are you going to be a Rudd 'bail in' sucker

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
No, Belly, it is real, the government signed up at the treasurers' G20 meeting.
You saw it used in Cyprus. It worked well there so the G20 adopted it as policy.
Your poo pooing it won't change it as official policy.

It is interesting that it is being ignored in the Main Stream Media.
I notice that Wayne Swan has not been boasting about the agreement.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 29 July 2013 6:06:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for the warning, Arjay. Bazz, it isn't surprising that it's been ignored by the mainstream media, they ignore everything that doesn't suit the multinational companies and banks that are running the planet. That's why all news outlets are now under the control of big business, and why internet sites like this are allowed to proliferate - it's a simple policy of divide and conquer. Six people will read this, another six will read something similar on ICH, and so it goes on. Independent cells of disaffected citizens with none of the interconnectivity provided by widely read mainstream media, have no way to organise or influence anyone. A very smart move by the overlords I reckon.
Posted by ybgirp, Monday, 29 July 2013 7:02:20 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Most people believe our banks are safe as the houses they finance. Their gambling in $20 trillion of derivatives belies the reality.

I hope I doesn't happen because many people will become destitute and pollies don't give a rat's.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 30 July 2013 6:42:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
......Yes spread the word!
The sky is falling.
We are going broke.
Gee I enjoy the fear and loathing.

Belly, are you aware that we have just experienced the largest mining boom in our history?

Are you also aware, that despite that mining boom win fall we have gone way backwards?

So enlighten me mate, how do we move forward without mining, with record low interest rates and with business confidence at rock bottom.

Furthermore, we have gone from plus $20 billion, to about negative $400 odd billion, in less than six years.

So, if the shy is not falling in, at what point do you suggest it will?

Now these are fair and reasonable, non insulting questions, so some answers would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 30 July 2013 8:24:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I find it appalling that 50% of voters out there are willing to forgive and forget the past six years, the old sweep it under the carpet.

Thanks in advance if you lot manage to give us another three years of this imcompitent mob.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:39:53 AM
Oh how so typical of you Belly!
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 1 August 2013 6:51:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy