The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Reducing government by ten per cent in one year?

Reducing government by ten per cent in one year?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Even this discussion shows that here is an acceptance that all
believe that there will have to be very severe cutbacks over the next few years.

It is simple really;
"YOU Don't Have the Money !"
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 15 April 2013 2:54:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ABC must go?
Hasbeen are you aware of the strong links to Australian country towns and the ABC, farmers and their wives would shoot you.
Paul it is a fact enterprise bargaining is the best tool ever invented used with happiness by both boss and unions.
No limits to its flexibility, few know it answers any question you can think of, if both sides agree.
And bosses bought some true reforms that both shocked and pleased me in my past life.
We need to content our selves, the not that far right mob, with the understanding, extremists fail every time.
It a smorgus board this thread, too much to consume in one sitting.
Political reform? no new thought for me.
While I despise the NSW FILTH, we all should be pleased they at the least got exposed.
Maybe the answer id there, dob in a polly, any polly every time.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 April 2013 3:19:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The people should have the right to sue any politician for damages for any misrepresentation or false and misleading statemen"
JkJ I agree, but don't start with the ones that only cost us a few bucks. I want all those blood sucking lying Liberal politicians who constantly lied to the Australian people and sent the best of our youth to wars in far off lands for no good reason. Start with Howard, from Vietnam to Afghanistan, the man lied through his teeth. Is he on your list?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 15 April 2013 8:05:17 PM
Paul may I be a mate?
Mates tell mates the hard truths in life.
Like pull up your zipper .
See that post, looked no different than the few Liberals who nearly hate here.
Never complain about others if you do the same.
Our author, in some posts, is not to be taken as a good source for a start for balanced views.
Do you, or he, think, now tell me, that the public has or ever will have the power to charge a Politician?
Be honest, we do not even get a say in my team who gets to stand.
My thread that drowned almost without comment, a national ICAC with harsh powers,and a mission to stop crime in parliaments and big business was a start.
Untouchables, a dream but a thought I still wish we had and a minimum term mandatory in prison! confiscate all assets from crime always.
Love to visit a few in long bay prison.
But glass houses, think before giving in to your attempts at humor.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 April 2013 6:52:13 AM
Belly, in all honesty how would you or anyone do this; "sue any politician for damages for any misrepresentation or false and misleading statement." If it refers to promises a politician makes and breaks it would be impossible to enforce for obvious reasons. When I made the promise I was committed to keeping it, but circumstance being as they are etc etc. Or, I fully intend to keep my promise, but not just yet. Crazy idea, no one would run for public office.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 16 April 2013 11:13:09 AM
Paul all we are achieving here is keeping a thread with a red neck base alive so see you in another one.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 April 2013 2:02:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy