The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > This is how out of touch this government is

This is how out of touch this government is

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Excellent Loudmouth, I will look forward to $130 by 2014 then : )

I guess I was being a bit too sarcastic of course, but I am getting heartily sick of all the Labor-bashers , even though I am not a supporter of either of the major parties.

By the way rehctub and others go on, you would think that Abbott is the great hope of the nation,
and all Australia's woes will simply disappear after the next election.

As far as I am concerned, the Libs and Labs are both as bad as each other, and we just swap over every couple of elections or so.

I am more concerned with the Libs getting in this time though, as I have said before.
I sure hope we aren't swapping one idiot for another even worse one!
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 17 March 2013 12:07:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Suz, nothing I have ever said implies that I think very highly of Abbott, but even the likes of you must agree that if Abbott achieves nothing, just sits on his hands, we would be better off than we are now, as doing nothing would also mean wasting nothing.

You then said ....As far as I am concerned, the Libs and Labs are both as bad as each other, and we just swap over every couple of elections or so.

Wrong again.

JH was in power for about 11 years, prior to that, labor racked up what was then, record debt and JH and co paid it back and left MONEY IN THE BANK.

Now while I may be able to accept the wasting of THE MONEY, it's the additional 200 odd billion, a result of failure after failure that I, and in fact most other Australians, can't accept.

So your statement about a term or two is half right, as it only refers to labor.

They get elected, waste out money, cause chaos, (spell check please) obliterate confidence in both business and consumers, then get chucked out, only to await another shot at stuffing everything up.

It's called HISTORY deary!
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 18 March 2013 6:35:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well there you are Suzie you got one of them already;

the return of normal weather patterns,

Hooray to the IPCC !
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 18 March 2013 2:04:19 PM
Bazz,

Boy ! Who thought that would ever happen ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 18 March 2013 2:23:28 PM
Having just done $ 10, I'm forced to face reality and propose that, in order for the divided Labor Party to save itself, they should contemplate expelling both Rudd and Gillard from the Labor Party for life, and choosing a caretaker Prime Minister to lead them to defeat in September, who can clear the way for Shorten or Combet or (my favorite) Plibersek to rebuild, and take the Party to victory in 2017.

Just a thought.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 18 March 2013 9:32:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy