The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wilkie feels the sting of yet another Gillard betrayal.

Wilkie feels the sting of yet another Gillard betrayal.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. All
I see that the riot was actually started by Juliar's own press secretary, who sent the information that Abbott had said that the tent embassy should be torn down and where he was.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 28 January 2012 4:17:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As shameful as that is SM , unfortunately it does not come as any surprise.

This is a desperate woman, running a desperate party and their do anything approach to haning on to what little control they have.

Simply solution.
CALL AN ELECTION!

We the people deserve the right to accept or reject this minority government, a government that is obviously not working.

Forget the carbon tax, forget the pokie reform, just call an election so the people can get itmright this time, whoever they choose.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 28 January 2012 8:26:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SM you and I know that is a construction.
No evidence has been put on what was said.
Poor man true you must try to consider if miss use of truth is worth it.
Rechtub, you are a follower my Friend not a leader not a thinker.
Brief look at my posts on this issue will confirm I am hot as mustard about this.
Prison for many and lets see the criminal records of some.
But too remember it was not every one, just a few half witted criminals.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 28 January 2012 4:51:26 PM
So Belly, it appears that this has been caused by a deliberate act from within the current government.

I ask you this, is this a government that is in control of this country?

Do you honestly think they deserve the privilege to continue in office under the circumstances of what we have seen in the past twelve months or so?

Now if you say yes to either of these, then you are also In denial my friend.

We deserve the right to vote now.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 28 January 2012 6:18:45 PM
Belly what construction?

Legally, if someone in your employ does something on your behalf, the assumption is that he has been authorized to do so, and the onus is to prove that he acted outside his authority, with no consent or collaboration.

Even Juliar admits that it came from her inner circle of staff, but says the man acted alone. However, there are already contradictory statements coming out.

What is required is a sworn statement by Hodges to the police as to exactly what was said and who was involved, for which he can be charged with perjury if found to be lying. This will resolve most of the questions, and until then we have only Juliar's word, the same which claims to have full confidence in Craig Thomson.

Until then, this reeks of a cover up.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 29 January 2012 7:15:09 AM
Cat got your tongue Belly.

You see in the real world, business, the employer is fully responsible for the actions of their staff.

I say again this woman, this government, these independents are simply out of control.

If a company can't function they re elect the board, well, that's what's required here.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 29 January 2012 1:41:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy