The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Global Warming Fraud exposed; Not by very exclusive science ether.

Global Warming Fraud exposed; Not by very exclusive science ether.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Hey can someone explain to me what happens if co2 is pumped into a confined space all over the place.

As i see it what happens when you shove too much are into a balloon it goes bang

The earth is solid, does move via the plates but hey what happens when enough is shoved in.

BANG
Posted by tapp, Tuesday, 27 March 2007 2:19:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ramble,
apparently, the 2005 theory that the sun’s changes are to blame for global warming is said to be false by the vast majority of climate scientists and astrophysicists. It ‘s just another empty argument used by global warming deniers. The most recent study, published in March 2007 in Livescience, is saying that global warming is not created by the sun.
http://www.livescience.com/environment/070312_solarsys_warming.html

While I wanted to show you the article about the sun, I’m probably not going to fully participate in another discussion about global warming- as far as I am concerned, the global warming debate is over. We have to face up to it and DO something about it before it's too late rather than coming up with either very old or newly invented scapegoats.
Posted by Celivia, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 7:52:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To be worrying about global warming is pointless.
The real problem is the peaking of oil production.
In the longer term we are facing the end of the industrial age.
In the immeadiate future we have to completely rearrange our energy
processes and reorganise food production.

Global Warming and whether it is real is like arguing about the Titanic
deck chairs. The reduction in fossil fuel, ie oil, consumption will
make a significant reduction to CO2 anyway.
You are aguing about the temperature at the end of the century, yet our
civilisation will be nothing like it is at present by the end of the century.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 4:16:57 PM
YOu have a good point Bazz. Couple that with the fact that the Earth has been both cooler and warmer that it is now, so it isnt the end of all things as we know it. The major concern is that we might be speeding up the rate of warming, and so give plants and animals (as well as ourselves), less time to adapt. However, even if this is the case, it can be argued that it is already too late. So be it, we'll just have to live (or not) with the consequences. The other issue is that scientists no matter how clever they are, still dont fully understand the intricacies of the natural relationships of the world around us, and so could quite concievably be very wrong either one way or the other. It certainly wouldnt be the first time in history! Time will tell. That doesnt mean that we shouldnt try to live as sustainably as possible though.
Posted by Country Gal, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 4:40:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy