The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Reform Science- start with the money

Reform Science- start with the money

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Hi Hasbeen,
Quite a list of assertions you're presenting as facts. Not, "I think", or "Maybe" but this is the way it is.
Okay, got any evidence or examples?
Just askin'
Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Friday, 25 November 2011 12:59:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
C S I R O
Who off us is not proud of the achievements off this Government science great achiever in the years 1960 till now
I rest my case
Posted by Belly, Friday, 25 November 2011 5:22:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@ Anthonyve, today 11:54 a.m. - spot on!

See hasbeen's prior post: "Just a little problem there Anthonyve, your peer review has broken down completely ... so called "reputable journals" publishing stuff, where much of the detail is with held, or hidden ... When you get peer review done by other members of a working group, beholden to the same funding body ... etc etc."

Yet as the 'hasbeen' rants, Science (the hack journal) publishes a paper discounting climate sensitivity to less than what has been (not the nutter) has predicted. That is how science works.

But wait, Hasbeen - the paper was based on models - oops, it must be wrong.

Oh, and Climategate II (V2)? Yeah, been there, done that - just prior to Copenhagen. Now, Durban is it? They had the V2 emails back then in 2009 - why not release them with V1? Not that the 8 enquiries since V1 have cleared things up a tad, eh?
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 25 November 2011 5:59:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't know who wrote it but it certainly fits with the evolution fantasy and global warming scam.

'"Science [continues to be] the belief in the ignorance of experts" '
Posted by runner, Friday, 25 November 2011 7:45:13 PM
'"Science [continues to be] the belief in the ignorance of experts"

Hi Runner,
What do you propse as an alternative.
Belief in the ignorance of the uneducated, perhaps...
Or, to perhaps put it in another way, belief in the ignorance of the ignorant.
Somehow, the alternatives don't sound all that appealing. Can't imagine why not.
Cheers,
Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Friday, 25 November 2011 9:53:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I want posters from all sides of this debate, indeed any we ever had or will have here to understand.
Some contributions come from a deep failure to under stand much at all.
Others from a darkness such as runner who only sees via a in my view, warped view of Christianity, the Church I was born to was not a one of hate.
And this, if we could read a history book, written in 50 years, yes it would be after our deaths.
This and so many issues linked to the interests of power influence , would see our views proved and maybe?
Maybe? no I am sure! those proposing such as this thread would be seen then as puppets for a true conspiracy.
One to put doubt, not truth, in the heads of those unwilling to learn truth.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 November 2011 5:55:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy