The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is a fractured Europe good for Israel?

Is a fractured Europe good for Israel?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
i will ignore being disconected from the web
just in clicking post...and try to reply the issue

[ignoring also the inner voice
saying issue of satan...as in spawn]

[blaming that on the reason
for even being on the web tonight...
being i didnt feel like watching the sbs doco tonight
about the stalinist jewish docter conspiricy]

anyhow steven..you said..""I hypothesised
that many Australians were afflicted with a disease
called "Israel Obsession Disorder" or IOD.""

mate we cant turn on the tv..[or radio]..
without hearing about the..'poor me'..people..
or without watching the semite looking people flooding the media
[poor them]..

if we got an obesion disorder...im sure that there is a jewish phycologist that can give us a frontal lobotomy..to 'help us'..get over even noticing..the all too blooming obvious/let alone the delusional

as you say...""But still,for those
who are interested in Israel this is a valid question.""

how can a generalisation..of the goyum
somehow become a valid question..for those intrested
in a patheticly tiny rogue state in the middle east

""Would the weakening
if not actual disintegration of the EU benefit Israel?""

mate it will be the goal
of those who looted the treasuries of the eu
to see the whole scam simply..disappear into histry
[as the nerxt lot of looters...move on..to the safe/homeland

or other safe harbours
with their stolen booty...leaving the indigenants
to pay off the wholesale theft..or their services and industries...

plus a mortgauge
upon their cultural heritage

such is the harvest...
of the brief scam..called the eu

eu
peuw

let who would be decieved
be decieved
Posted by one under god, Friday, 24 June 2011 9:33:22 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Steven,

From my understanding Israel has a very strong trading partnership with EU. They also have several signed agreements. The Israeli Mission to the EU on 24 May 2011 -I believe resulted in very positive outcomes. I can't see how this will change at all in the future. Israel seems to know exactly what it wants from the EU and how to achieve that. Try the following website just for interest:

http://eu.mfa.gov.il/mfm/web/main/missionhome.asp?MissionID-68
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 24 June 2011 9:34:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
fullfilling the dreams of the 5 th reiche
[multiheaded hydra][the wwwhoor of babble on]

""Personally I think the likelihood is that it would.""

personally thats the least of concern

what is one million...
to hundreds of millions..of the eu
undergoing the slow bleed of...''AUSTERITy measures''..

orded by yet other beurocratic
public servant slush fund ngo's
and banking/law cartels...

running near anything globally

""What do you think?""

i say tell steven he is dreaming

just like those dreaming up the nightmare of gaza
and the heightmare's of the ghool-an heights

or an israel...man decreed state..
resisting even the implied will of god
[love good by loving neighbour]

let them live behind their prison world
a blinkerd materially self serving people...
who dare think..they are the only people of god..

make peace
not pieces

in the end
its the ones
with the higher spiritual good
not the most material gains...

nor those seeking
the adulation of mere men

or symbols
secluded by exclusion
setting others up to fail
and somehow allways avoiding going to jail
Posted by one under god, Friday, 24 June 2011 9:36:42 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
steven, not sure anything is new here. As a “progressive” media outlet the Guardian has consistently failed to recognize a whole raft of European realities. Our humble OLO has discussed many of these issues for years. So the Guardian is finally recognizing the end of the rake when the handle hits them between the eyes.

More of the entities created in Europe are predictably heading for tears. The UN and most of its creations are biting their own limbs off, whilst we are told all is fine.

The EU is broke several times over because of circular funding abuses and tokenistic policies. Many policies are going into “thrashing” mode as they are turned 108 degrees on a daily basis. When member States start to openly renege on their immigration and refugee obligations it is time to stand well clear.

NATO has been a military joke for years and is punching well below its weight, as budget cuts and austerity shred its capability and dictate participation. OPEC, of which many EU countries are members, is heading for trouble as members break ranks to get more oil into the market to get more revenue.

The winners IMHO, the USA, Norway, Russia, many dictators, Israel and Iran.

The two most pressing issues for Europe have now been highlighted, Energy security and debt. Well, what a surprise?

Well done the Guardian, you have dragged yourself screaming into the 1980’s.
Posted by spindoc, Saturday, 25 June 2011 9:29:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Around sixty percent of Israel's exports are from high-tech industry, and much of this comes from security devices. A fractured Europe consisting of countries not operating en bloc and in unified cooperation may provide Israel with even more scope for proffering high-tech security products. They are also the world's fourth largest arms manufacturer.

Airport security and surveillance technology, emanating from the war of terror, has been supplied in large part by Israel. The world's insecurity has been a boon to Israel's export industry.
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 25 June 2011 10:04:22 AM
csteele

While Turkey is still going through the motions I think they’ve given up on joining the EU. Truth is they’re doing very well outside the EU.

Lexi

For now Israeli trade with the EU is flourishing. But I think the relationship is quite brittle and, in the end, it may be a case of having too many eggs in one basket.

Eventually India and China will probably overtake the EU as trading partners for Israel. Both countries appear to have insatiable appetites for Israeli and technology and both are sources of students for Israel’s university sector.

But, like all countries, Israel is a prisoner of geography. A Europe united against Israel could pose insurmountable geo-strategic challenges. Look at a map.

BTW Israel spends more as a percentage of GDP on R & D than any other country in the world. It's something Australia ought to take to heart. Like all minerals booms the one we're currently experiencing will end in a bust. What then?

Poirot

Just so.

A fractured Europe may present Israel with increased trading options while lessening the POLITICAL RISK inherent in a united left-controlled Europe.

Spindoc

You think the Guardian has made it as far as the eighties? One column doth not an eighties decade make.

As a whole to me they still seem firmly stuck in the seventies.;-)
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Saturday, 25 June 2011 12:19:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy