The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 10 - 40,000 Say Yes to Carbon Tax

10 - 40,000 Say Yes to Carbon Tax

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Yeah, we're a small fish in the world of global polluters.....yes and why are you worried about others? If they don't see it, make sure you say " turn the boats away" cause once it all goes belly up, they will come and thank your lucky stars were an island. And we can protect it.

Let the world go crazy.....we will just watch.

What have we to worry about? The waters will rise, and many people know where the sea used to come at high-tide, don't we:)

Yes! greenies.....what bad people they are.....yes....so very bad. I guess if this planet dies, we wont see them as someone who warned you:) YOUR CALL:)

We dont") They have F..ed up! but I wont tell:)

Have a read:)

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/campaigns/climate-change/impacts/sea_level_rise/

Its your world:) I just live on it.

LEA
Posted by Quantumleap, Sunday, 5 June 2011 9:48:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
undidly:>>The tax will reduce the rate at which fossil carbon is burned.<<

Undidly were you aware that global domestic consumption of energy is less than 20% of all energy consumed? That means that industry consumes over 80%. If you believe a tax to curb our personal use of energy is anything but a sham, you are sadly simplistic in your understanding of the Green Movement and their manipulators.

The Club of Rome published material that lay down the strategy to get the green movement off the backs of the polluters (predominantly the members and associates of TCoR) and onto the consumer. In plain talk, governments lobbied by the Green Movement do not hassle business about spending money and cleaning up their act, they tax us, and you think that is great and that it will achieve a meaningful difference, silly person
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 5 June 2011 9:52:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh just one more for the great people that are not acting like............well you be the judge:)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/oct/27/rising-sea-levels-australia-beaches

When the world goes mad, Australia gets stronger:)

As you were.

LEA
Posted by Quantumleap, Sunday, 5 June 2011 9:55:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqOLXSZ5Xs

LEA
Posted by Quantumleap, Sunday, 5 June 2011 10:07:21 PM
Otokonoko:>>It seems to me that it's the same as the guy who continues to violate water restrictions because watering his lawn for four hours a day, seven days a week won't reduce dam levels. He's a small-time player, right?<<

O as I said to didly, you also have not got a clue.

Your indoctrinated thoughts of spying on your neighbors consumption like a self appointed water and energy guardian reinforces how well the propaganda has worked with some who have not the scope to look past the spin, you are the majority, so don't feel bad O, quisling becomes you.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 5 June 2011 10:13:04 PM
Interesting.....and I love the ads......even developers are developing solar technologies into new homes........aren't we the poor misguided non smart people, or are we:)

Up grade, or be the problem:)

I don't care, we;ll that's not true.

Free hot water? I wonder if that helps?

LEA
Posted by Quantumleap, Sunday, 5 June 2011 10:24:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy