The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > OLO and naming our selves

OLO and naming our selves

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Throw another log on the fire, gee it is cold earlier than usual and the co2 carbon tax is going up the chimney, ops, must get those nappies of the line.
Posted by Dallas, Monday, 18 April 2011 4:31:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Belly,

Just dropped in to wish you and everyone on OLO a great Easter-Break.
Take care everyone and talk to you when I get back. I'm going on leave for a short break.

Big Hug,
Posted by Lexi, Monday, 18 April 2011 6:42:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A child I once cared for found me today on facebook, what a flood of emotions. Including the bitter sweet surprise of realising I am now old enough to be found by those who I thought would remain forever toddlers in my memory.

One thumb up for facebook and real names eh.
Posted by Jewely, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 3:55:31 PM
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by Quantumleap, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 6:40:55 PM
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by Quantumleap, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 8:59:51 PM
What is your real problem with people, that dont think like you:)

I haven’t given my real name so I must think like them. :P
Posted by Jewely, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 9:08:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy