The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Freedom of Speech imposes a Duty of Responsible Journalism

Freedom of Speech imposes a Duty of Responsible Journalism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
STG...Dont upset yourself; Lexi,s presentationals are truly delightful when the KEY words of decencies, in-fact are the true fine art,s of all things resembling Responsible Journalism.

My above was just an example of junk Journalism, and thanks for the reactional demonstration:) However some of which are my own belief's.

A truly nice bite....I think its called trolling........however that's whats flooding the world, and may I sound my discussed tone, to they know just what strings to pluck.

See to be a sensationalist, is not practising the..... "Freedoms of Speech, that imposes a Duty of Responsible Journalism"

P/S The non-realists are the worst offenders:)

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Monday, 4 April 2011 9:15:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry I'm late:

SpinDoc- are you actually implying that the BBC is a worse news/info outlet than Fox, The Daily Telegraph, The Australian, and Channel 7,8,10?
Exactly- my point still stands.

Aaron, the reason we permit news of 'inflammatory' events is because we need to be aware these social groups exist so we can figure out how to address tensions, concerns and try to mediate or act accordingly to allieviate the problems.
Not publishing these important things is just sticking our heads in the sand saying "la la I can't hear you" and hope that if we don't see it it won't exist (much like the ignored terrorist tensions from past Middle East policy that eventually lead to 911- after the act millions and millions of people began to independently start researching and critiqing- which is what an enlightened 21st century society does).

Wikileaks:
-Julian Assange is neither gay, a pedophile, or even a rapist: His charge was having voluntary sex without a condom- an offense the alleged victims (one a member of the political party in power at the moment) were, strangely, holding parties at the time (source SMH).
-Who is Assange endangering?
-boring information? Proof of Saudis lobbying the US to invade Iran, Clinton stealing data on UN members, the US government conspiring to harm the EU economy as punishment for refusing to reduce their GM quality and labelling regulations to accomodate US imports, and several US commanders saying Afghanistan is unwinnable- and their treatment of Bradley Manning- are things I imagine lots of people find rather important.
Posted by King Hazza, Wednesday, 6 April 2011 11:11:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy