The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wikileaks and Democracy

Wikileaks and Democracy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
When it comes to Assange rape case, the Swedes are making it up as they go along

by Melbourne barrister James D. Catlin, who acted for Julian Assange in London in October.

http://www.crikey.com.au/2010/12/02/when-it-comes-to-assange-r-pe-case-the-swedes-are-making-it-up-as-they-go-along/
Posted by Jewely, Sunday, 5 December 2010 2:25:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow, his lawyer thinks he's innocent...

There's some breaking news right there.
Posted by StG, Sunday, 5 December 2010 2:57:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mark Stephens:"Julian Assange has never been charged by Swedish prosecutors. He is formally wanted as a witness."

Mark is his lawyer for this Swede thingi I think.

Although, good point Stg
Posted by Jewely, Sunday, 5 December 2010 3:24:53 PM
I follow the good posters, so I ended up here.

Terrorists? Yeah right! They're the one actually fighting for their believe(not saying their actions were right). The news site are so corrupted! I will post up 2 I founf today, one is good for those who understand dutch.

The americans? Did u watch the videos and pictures of wat they did, the so called army personnels? They raped, they tortured, they abused. Great country dat one. Pity the people of the land, they r powerless to do anything for their own land. Dat whole country is so full of corruption they are the laughing stock of the rest of society.

They's bull market is dying, their money is going less in value. How's about the so called wanna be vice president? Rot! All they did was corrupt, caused wars for no reason except their own. All the damaged dat was done to this planet is their fault. The crash is coming soon... Already said by many power houses. I hv heard it from one.. It will come...
Posted by jinny, Sunday, 5 December 2010 5:44:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://niburunews.com/

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/nigeria-issue-arrest-warrant-dick-cheney-bribery-case/

burn ur mouse wheels on this
Posted by jinny, Sunday, 5 December 2010 6:25:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Never before has there been such an attack on journalistic endeavour than the response to the Wikileaks cable leaks. The fact is, due to the failure of whistleblowing protections, sites like Wikileaks and the media provide the only avenue for freedom of information and exposure of corruption.

Once again those who represent us forget who they are working for and the lack of support from Australia for Julian Assange is woeful.
Posted by pelican, Monday, 6 December 2010 9:05:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All