The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Economic Ad Banned in the USA

Economic Ad Banned in the USA

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Hoax, Arjay? Absolutely not.

>>Pericles is convinced that this is a hoax.<<

If you go to the CAGW web site, as I did, you will find the press release describing the advertisement, and its background.

http://www.cagw.org/newsroom/releases/2010/cagw-rolls-out-ad-campaign-on.html

I simply questioned your assertion that it had been banned, not whether it was a "hoax".

Sheesh.

And there is still no evidence that it has been banned, except for the constant repetition of the same sentence, everywhere on the web.

Which is always suspicious.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 25 November 2010 10:41:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yep there does seem to be only one source for this story and the source are the people who made the ad.

It does look a little like the "Diamond Rio Christian song ban". The song was reported as being banned because of its overtly Christian message. The song wasn't even released at the time it was "banned"
Posted by Mr Tibbs, Friday, 26 November 2010 6:42:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why spend so much money and time on an Ad that you know won't make it to air.There is no kudos in screaming victim status since the very media who censored it, will not make it an issue.

By the same token Pericles the Ad "Building What?" by http://ae911truth.org/ was allowed to be aired by Fox.What was the logic behind this capitulation?
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 26 November 2010 7:54:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay you are probably a good person.
Each of your threads has an element that is of concern at some level to most of us.
But hidden in your sources,in my view,and AGiR, is something I fear true.
This thread is about such.
It uses truth like a rubber band to get points in not truth.
I fear the extremes of the American right, the Christian right.
In my view they could not do more harm if the Taliban had infiltrated them, to American democracy.
The world, even west, is concerned about America.
You should be too.
A REAL push to put Sara Palin in the white house!
She did not understand if north or south Korea was America's Friend.
IF the Taliban any radical Islamists group, wanted to harm America at all levels.
They could do worse than invent people like you get your information from.
Maybe they have.
My regards but forgive my inability to come on board this blindness, I fear one day we will ignore a real conspiracy because we hear henny penny shout every day.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 27 November 2010 4:11:57 AM
Belly the US Govt is far more frightened of its own people than any terrorist ,China or Russia.This is why they have preventative detention,where you can be detained on the suspicion of crimes you might commit indefinitely,without legal rep or trial.

As you can see on Fox News even they are confronting the reality with Geraldo Rivera saying WTC 7 was very suspicious and the science doesn't add up to the official story being right.

What do you think Belly is the intent of Murdoch in letting "Building What?" air, and now Geraldo is speaking some of the truth?.Is Murdoch having an each way bet or are they setting up Bush, Cheney Rumsfeld etc to take the entire blame,when they were really just the puppets?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 27 November 2010 6:05:33 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*What do you think Belly is the intent of Murdoch in letting "Building What?" air, and now Geraldo is speaking some of the truth?*

Hehe Arjay, Murdoch has people like you, all figured out. Murdoch
has one intention and that is to make money. In the media you do
that with bums on seats, ratings and the advertiser dollars just
pour in.

Murdoch will sell you whatever you want, if it creates ratings.
From the page 3 girl in his papers, to religious programmes,
to the redneck appeal of Fox tv, he suckholes them in by their
10s of millions. It is easy to preach to the true believers!

There are good reasons why Murdoch is the only outsider to enter
the holy grail of US tv and create a hit tv network from nothing.
He is a pragmatic realist, who knows suckers when he sees them
coming. They have earned him billions.
Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 27 November 2010 7:07:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy