The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Shot gun Marriage? Kevin and Julia.

Shot gun Marriage? Kevin and Julia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
oh really Stern, if that is your best shot there is nothing to fear at all is there?

I am really shocked to learn from you that there is a difference between Catholics and Protestants.

I never knew... all those years....

Of course, it's not just Guy Fawkes is it?

There's Latimer, Ridley, Cramer... all the Jews of York, London and other sundry towns, dozens, hundreds, thousands of people burned to death, hanged, humiliated... all in the good cause of 'the lurv of Jesus'.

And Abbott is very happy dealing with Protestants, since they, along with Catholics, like to serve the (roughly) same invisible god, and assault the secular world with tax rorts and dodgy business.... remember the zillions Gillard is doling out to the 'saint' celebrations ... the $200m or so that was wasted on the Pope's visit, and on and on it goes...for ever and ever, Amen.

Ooops, nearly forgot, the hundreds of millions wasted on the unqualified school chaplains: http://highcourtchallenge.com/
Posted by The Blue Cross, Saturday, 7 August 2010 5:55:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TBC,

So how do you feel about Labor providing another 1000 chaplains for public schools?

I think it stinks.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 10 August 2010 8:29:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you SM... we agree.

So far, the ATO has supplied, or has been promised to supply, something close to $440 million.

Qld has also supplemented with a further $40 million.

Then there are the P&C donations, the P&F donations, the tax deductible tithing forms that are supplied in state schools to parents, who are being coerced into funding this scam, and the use of school choirs, bands, and facilities to raise further funding.

And all this money is funnelled into private religious organisations, whose books are closed to the public auditor and the view of the tax paying citizen.

Putting aside the contested value of 'religion' in this format, this is simply very bad public policy, to be handing over public funds to subsidise religion.

To provide balance, I also object to my taxes subsidising poorly designed and badly performing Australian cars, when better ones can be bought from other countries for less, with more offered.

Clearly, Gillard is NOT an atheist at all, but a closet Baptist who suffers from not escaping her childhood experiences.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Tuesday, 10 August 2010 9:23:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy