The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Moderation panel

Moderation panel

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
ROFL
This is the most entertaining thread on OLO at the moment.
Posted by Horus, Saturday, 14 August 2010 8:36:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Being new here I have to nominate myself as "in the running" for moderator.

My personal credentials are as impressive as they are moderate.

I quite often only eat half a meal in dispensation of my moderate ethos. When it comes to the glass half empty or half full question I believe it to be moderately filled. I do not believe in staying late at parties, when you start to get your groove on that is the time to up and leave. I prefer climes that range between 20 to 25 degrees. The engine sizes of my vehicles have been between 2 and 3 liter. I never wear black and I can't stand white. I prefer red heads. I believe nobody is really wrong, just ill informed.

As you can see I am moderate in thought word and deed so I would moderately moderate the moderating role while moderating the plebs goings on, and please consider that two wongs do not make a right and there is no moderate dose in regards to Strychnine.

Humbly yours...etc.
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 14 August 2010 8:43:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy