The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Now I've heard it all.

Now I've heard it all.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Hasbeen,

I don't agree or agree with Swan.
What I do Know is that you are not skilled or informed sufficiently in the area you need to be to make statements that are anywhere near as definitive as the one starting this topic.

As I said assertions without substance are simply prejudices.

Have a good week end.
Posted by examinator, Friday, 6 August 2010 2:29:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ecy, you don't have to be too smart to understand the principal, just a little smarter than Swan, & that's not too hard.

I'm surprised that with your opinion of yourself, you haven't bothered to learn the basics.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 6 August 2010 2:38:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,
Smarts has nothing to do with my point. Experience and Knowledge Plus All the facts.

I would be uncomfortable if the smartest person in the world sailing my yacht around the pacific if they didn't have the other attributes as well.

In addition Economics is a soft science even less authoritative that AGW/ACC which is at in a reasonable better understood. I would cite the number of 'nasty surprises' this science has given us (GFC).

If not then science and principals are "overtly subject to interpretation" then the only factor left is the corrupted nature of current participants, Corporations and the corp dominated Govts (feral Capitalism). In Australia's case that means (the party system)both parties to differing degrees.

One can argue that any party whose primary focus is corporate power,(capitalism) i.e. Liberal/Country Party (aka Nationals (sic)) Coalition are the lesser of the two in that aspect.
Posted by examinator, Saturday, 7 August 2010 1:54:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy