The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Have the banks dodged a bullet?

Have the banks dodged a bullet?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
under one god. Humans are at a turning point in there lives. I will give them one more question.

And I ask all humans to answer this question.

If we kill this planet where are we going to spend your money

Current philosophy dictates extinction or do you have more time on your hands than you do sense. Our battles in the past must both agree in all realms from which we forecast and as Charles Darwin said (which he is the son of god, depending on belief which all of us have the right to believe in what we think is best. The human race has a time period and religion will have it's place, but some will not play the game of being a species.

How can one not help himself without the other, this is a question for you.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Thursday, 13 May 2010 1:19:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yabby the fuel excise the rest of us pay is just short of 16 billion
http://taxreview.treasury.gov.au/content/Paper.aspx?doc=html/publications/papers/report/section_9-03.htm

[but not you farmers..nor the miners
[who are its biggest users]..

you lot are used to having your freelunch for far too long..no doudt you hold shares in your fellow thieves enter-prizes..maybe even bank shares..

but that is irrelivant...there is a certain cost of production...[like ford needs to build a huge plant..before making a penny..miners simply have to pay mugs/wage slaves..to go do the hard yards..sweating in the bush

then when the workers die from asbestosis..govt bails them out yet again..and they run away to another globalist empire..to do business as usual..elsewhere

as for thinking thAN move...im not sure what he is on about...but will try to reply the bits i can comprehend...<<If we kill this planet..where are we going to spend your money...>>..im not killing the planet...yabbies indifference...love of the free lunch is

<<Current philosophy dictates extinction>>>current fact indicates humans are in plague proportions...on the increase..not decline...lol

<<or do you have more time on your hands than you do sense.>>>look at who is posting more..you have an adgenda[godless by the sounds of it

<<Our battles in the past>>.lol...one topic[under your current name..lol

<<must both agree..in all realms from which we forecast>>>gibberish

<<and as Charles Darwin said..>>>who was a god believer...he wrote evolution of species...NOT GENUS..i have read his works...lol..have you?

<<(which he is the son of god,..depending on belief which all of us have the right to believe..in what we think is best>>english isnt your first language is it

<<The human race/has a time period and religion will have it's place, but some will not play the game of being a species.>>>some think species includes genus...when its genus that includes species...your thinking your a species..but human is within a genus

the globe includes many families[that include genus then species..but then there is other clasifications
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=MEDA%2CMEDA%3A2008-36%2CMEDA%3Aen-GB&q=family+genus+species+classification&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

<<How can one..not help himself without the other,..this is a question for you.>>if im one..i think i cant help your chosing to be/remain ignorant...i can help myself...in helping me i hope i helped you too
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 13 May 2010 4:14:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*[but not you farmers..nor the miners*

You have a little problem there OUG, farmers and miners generally
don't drive on roads when they burn diesel, like you do. That
tax is to build and repair roads, remember. When we drive on the
roads, we pay too.

Now get yourself a fishing boat, you won't be driving it on the
roads, you won't pay road tax either. Or if you have a diesel
water pump, etc.

*miners simply have to pay mugs/wage slaves..to go do the hard yards..sweating in the bush*

Sheesh UOG, you need to get out more. Cost to develop Fortesque,
along with a 200km railway to the port, then the loading port,
was around 5 billion$ IIRC. BHP cost to expand Olympic dam, around
22 billion $. Do you know anything at all about developing
a mine? Do you even know how much even one single Haulpack truck
is worth? Just one tyre is around 50k, IIRC.
Posted by Yabby, Thursday, 13 May 2010 5:53:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yabby what these people don't realise, or choose to ignore is the potential this new 'super tax' has to damage future mining, not so much 'existing mining', as the miners are already committed to the existing projects.

What they also don't acknowledge is the billions already spent on exploration to find the deposits they are now mining.

Now all supporters of this tax should ask themselves;
Do you really think these miners would have found these deposits if they knew that the potential rewards would be 40% less than the actually are?

This is what is most at risk, future mining and our future economy.

Nobody, I say nobody will, or should, work harder and expand their business if they have to pay 70 cents in the dollar tax.

The real issue here is that Mr Dud has wasted so many billions and achived so little for it that he has little option other than to find and easy target to pick on and existing miners just happen to be that target.

You watch, if this gets over the line, the banks, in fact, any business with so called 'super profits' will be finding ways to avoid being next in line.

Remember, a 'super profit', as defined by Mr Dud, is simply any profits made over and above 6 odd percent of return on investment.

A small business that costs $200K to set up and makes say $300K profit, that's 150% return on investment, may also be in the firing line.

This fool has no idear what he is doing, but I guess that's simply Labors way, hey!

Always bitting the hand that feeds you.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 14 May 2010 5:55:22 AM
it is easy to make flat statements..energex is paying 35 billion of development costs..
http://www.abc.net.au/landline/content/2010/s2894275.htm
so that is a fact..also fact iks our electicty is going up next month to pay for that...also fact is qld govt oked it

blather all you like..but business has a cost..that fridge we buy..cost one third the cost we payed..the shopkeeper then had to pay rent wages etc...in short read your investment return on shares...you get a few cents on the dollar...if your luckey

the mining industry wants its resource for free[or minimal cost..eg that big fat 'developer' has a lease on 60 billion of resources...and qld gets 800 million in 'return'...the fat pig gets a loan of 20 billion from china...and the premiour got a free trip to china to co sign the deal

all her trips os are trade related...and we get double licence costs..the lord major is digging yet another tunnel..and the rate payers are underwriting..any shortfall...[for what..a few cents in the dollar?]

look at the banks...underwrite by the mugs..we have paid of assets..sold off and now under mortgauge to the banks,,for what?..ever increaSING PRICES..tolls for 50 years...

when we only just finished paying off the first bridge...and now re-named after..the public servant..running treasury..for what?...a few cents return to some shareholder

we got a internet..not working[or rather woprking too slowly..because a many fools got ripped off with telstra two...and public servants holding the telstrsa/telicom/shares in their trust fund...

i dont know how you two can be so ignorant..or so blind...but this topic is about the bankers..

so if you choise to be ignorant..go rant elsewhere..i spent enough gigs..on 12 bucks a gig..just/so you idiots can get a few cents return on your shares

look sunshine..soon we go into a credit crunch..[no more fools to pay their wishes on credit cards...and in time the public servants get sent to jail...think about what you are defending
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 May 2010 7:54:18 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And that little cost of two bucks at the ATM. Lets not for get that.

Good call OUG. And we hear you. Banks with their money can so much for the people they love.

UOG........Lets see.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Monday, 17 May 2010 12:54:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy