The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > forum for grandmother

forum for grandmother

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Hi, I would like to chat to grandmothers of toddlers! also if there are any grandmothers who need a friend, all my friends have husbands so I spend a lot of time on my own..I am very active, and feel like a thirty year old but the modern way off child rearing has me baffelled!!....thanks
Posted by rosie29, Wednesday, 5 May 2010 6:16:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rosie do not give in such forums exist you will find one.
And as a well past middle ager myself you make me happy to see other using the net.
Some in this forum may know of such sites and I wish you well in finding them.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 6 May 2010 4:12:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I had a look around but struggled to find anything recently active. Sorry.
Posted by StG, Thursday, 6 May 2010 1:36:09 PM
Hi Rosie,
You could try the Raising Children Network. It's Australian website and has a grandparents section - and there are other sections as well (some frequented more than others). I'm sure you'll find someone to chat to on RCN somewhere.
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 6 May 2010 2:59:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy