The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > My daughter was murdered in Scotland - please sign the petition!

My daughter was murdered in Scotland - please sign the petition!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie from Sweden was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. Ever since that day our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time we have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances"! Signatures from all countries are welcome. Please use the link; http://epetitions.scottish.parliament.uk/view_petition.asp?PetitionID=373

For further information about Annie´s case please see our web-site for Annie; http://www.annierockstar.com/

Thank you for your compassion and help! Guje Borgesson, Annie’s mother.

info@annierockstar.com
truthandjustice4all@live.se
Posted by Guje, Saturday, 10 April 2010 7:13:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have been reading from Annie's site.

As one mother to another I am very sad for your family's terrible loss.

I can't imagine how someone's luggage would turn up beside them
when they supposedly drowned. I also agree with you that Annie didn't demonstrate any sign that she intended to harm herself. I can't help but agree with your opinion and am astonished at the ineptitude of the police and the injustice of it all.

I was wondering if the police took any photographs at the scene to help identify footprints and get some idea of what happened.

May you find your way to the answers and some resolution to your terrible grief and mourning for a remarkable and lovely daughter.
Posted by Pynchme, Sunday, 11 April 2010 2:08:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Guje
May I join in with all the other well wishers and extend my hope that there will be some resolution - which only can be achieved with further investigation into Annie's death.

From the site, there appears to be many odd factors suggesting further investigation is needed. It is remarkable and bizarre that the details of Annie's death have been classifed as Secret and unavailable through Freedom of Information.

My heart and good wishes are with you and your family.
Posted by pelican, Sunday, 11 April 2010 8:53:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Guje,

My heart goes out to you and your family at the
loss of your daughter. I can't even begin to imagine
what your family is going through.

The Swedish Government should approach
the authorities in Britain to assist them in
gaining the answers your family needs in order to
have closure. You need to gather your family and
friends to apply pressure on the Swedish Government
to act on your behalf.

Only the British Government can unlock the access to
the legal process in Scotland.

I wish you every success in the pursuit of justice for
your daughter.
May you be granted strength (and help) to continue in
in the pursuit of answers in your daughter's tragic
death.

My prayers are with you and your family.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 April 2010 12:52:02 PM
Your grief in the loss of your belovéd daughter comes out in every word you have written.

I am so very deeply saddened about your situation, and at least hope it will provide some comfort to you that some of us here in Australia now know of Annie.

I know you will never give up on your search, and I urge you on. Only persistent digging for the truth will ever bring anything out.

Have you approached the International Court of Human Rights over the behaviour of the Scottish Police in some of the most extraordinary behaviour that has occurred by them?

I know that you will have explored every option, but any publicity of any kind will help.

Have you approached the Scottish media? Amnesty International?

I do not know if any of this can help. But shining a light in those dark places of inaction can only help.

May your God go with you. Annie sounds like a fine human-being, in that, I am absolutely sure that she is at peace in a place we do not know of. She will be with you always-love will do that.

Be strong, and keep on the backs of those who can give help and information, but are unwilling to do so. Give them no peace, as you have been given no peace.
Posted by Ginx, Sunday, 11 April 2010 10:43:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy