The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Climate change again.

Climate change again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Sorry C J Morgan I have a great deal of respect for you but we differ here totally.
Oh except the thread is much as you say it is, can it be Minchin Abbott Wilson Tucky came from good breeding stock?
40% is unachievable, now and in our lifetime.
5% is uncharitable, we know Rudd said it was the bottom not the top of his target.
Fact is if greens had voted twice for change not against it, I could believe they are not hunting new senate seats more than green outcomes.
Tell me compromise is not the back bone of politics.
My second preference is forever lost to the greens, rather not support an Abbott like outcome.
RW have thought your challenge from every side, came up with the view it is not worth while debating such a closed mind.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 22 December 2009 5:36:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly wrote:
"RW have thought your challenge from every side, came up with the view it is not worth while debating such a closed mind."

Of course not, it is the typical response in the hand book of carbon cultists for dummies.

My offer stands though, provide me with one paper with empirical evidence showing that carbon causes major warming, just one.
That’s major warming, not minor and that’s empirical by observation, not by simulation.

Remember it's not us skeptics that want to rob all the good people of Australia of their hard earned money, it's your poly-tick mates. If they want us to cough up, they they had better provide unquestionable proof, not fake graphs thrown around by the Fat controller with vested, questionable business dealings!
Posted by RawMustard, Tuesday, 22 December 2009 5:14:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Raw Mustard as you know I give no value to your debating style.
And have no intention of talking to you.
But look again at your post, re read the insulting words.
Do you understand the concept of sticks and stones?
Have you ever won a fight with words? do you think verbal warfare is manly?
No mate this is not warfare it is about truth
I started this thread, and did not follow my own intentions, to see if we could talk about our reasons for thinking as we do.
My first post, this believer in GW, this follower of Rudd, highlighted my view he should have waited.
Started the debate after Copenhagen, I even took the stick to the backs of my fellow travelers from left of center the greens, for what I see as stupidity.
I do not share you self confidence, think it is miss placed.
But thanks for your rant, it wins my point, based on nothing but rage and false theory's you land here evidence to me much of the hot air is coming from people unable to understand the issue.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 23 December 2009 4:53:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy