The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Not a hair out of place and pudding every night

Not a hair out of place and pudding every night

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I must say that the inclusion of a hairdresser and a pastrycook in Rudd's entourage seems just a tad profligate. Not exactly a good example.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 11:00:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rehctub
If what you say is true, I think CJ is understating the case some what.

However, regarding JH , I suggest you look a bit closer at what he cost The tax payer by living in Sydney and commuting to Canberra. I Remember the cost being over a $1 million per year, extra staff with butlers etc, maintaining two houses, and then there was the umpteen million for an extra stair case in Kirrabili.
JH is a woeful yard stick.

NB. That doesn't excuse a personal hairdresser and *pastry cook* though.
Posted by examinator, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 11:52:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's amazing what worries people aint it. There is a mentality of the govt; being able to fix every thing for them.
Do a little for your self, and every thing will be okydoke
Is it really worth noting the pm's onterage has a hair dresser on board,
I bet he is the shoe shine boy as well.
This is supposed to be a civalized country.
You allow trivial things to dominate your sense of direction.
Pull your self together and work for the country and not against it.
Posted by Desmond, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 4:05:11 PM
Far far from backed into a corner rechtub.
Can you truly think that? how uninformed.
Now I have no truck with butlers and hair dressers.
But think honestly , Rudd,[you are brave believing newspaper reports] would not be alone in being well looked after.
USA no doubt sent many more.
You insist on that child like Krudd stuff but know at some level your view is not near a majority one.
And looking back on my posts, even before Turnbull, I claimed victory for Labor, with an increased majority.
Back your self rechtub, put your predictions in Australian politics for 2010 in print.
Mine are
we will have an election of both houses.
Abbott will not be leader Christmas 2010
Greens in spotlight during election campaign not for being green but for not voting for Any ETS.
Conservative internal war to break out within a week of election loss, it will be bloody and have long reaching affects.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 5:32:20 PM
Because rehctub asked the question
"What happened to lead by example?"
And because he also thinks we shouldn't
dwell on the past - that - we should concentrate
on the present... I strongly recommend the
following website:

http://newmatilda.com/2009/12/03/abbott-reason-season
"Tony Abbott Is The Reason For The Season."
by Ben Pobjie.
3 Dec. 2009

It answers a multitude of questions.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 6:48:41 PM
Foxy,
Johnny's expenses are outrageous just as are those of ALL former PM's. Come to think of outrageous too are the expenses incurred by heads of Govt Departments, Public Servants & Judges. There simply is no justification for this deplorable state of affairs. Are you aware how much is wasted by utterly incompetent & corrupt bureaucrats ? Do you know how it's done ? They make sure that the masses remain mindless & keep voting for them. Every third blue moon an independent politician who speaks everyday man's language succeeds in opening the masses' eyes and?, the media gets engaged to malign that person & BINGO! the major parties are back in business. The Pollies are happy, the masses think they're happy & the rort continues.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 7:16:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy