The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Reclaim a 'good death.'

Reclaim a 'good death.'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Dear foxy
It has been five years since my dad passed and, although I would give anything to have him back,(in good health that is) I draw comfort in knowing that my decision helped place him in a better place as we can all continue to enjoy the memories we have of our loving father.

Even my mum says that she would love to have him back, but not in the state he was in. As I say to her often, he has simply gone before you and is awaiting your company one day.

Although it is a free country and we are all entitled to an opinion, I have doubts whether one can have a 'valued opinion' on this matter unless they have chosen the path of a loved one first hand like I and no doubt many other have.

As I say, it is a very tender subject.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 6 November 2009 6:50:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear rehctub,

Thank You for sharing your experience and thoughts.

I wish you well.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 6 November 2009 8:05:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy