The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > My Dad has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Am I at risk too?

My Dad has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Am I at risk too?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Ken O'Brien. I am a PhD researcher at QUT in Brisbane. I have been researching the transgenerational effects of PTSD for over 21 yrs. I have been making some ground-breaking developments with cutting-edge research into this issue. During the past 21 years I have been studying psychology (though not registered), transgenerational effects of various conditions, and sociology and am a son of a Vietnam vet with PTSD and ex-serviceman myself. My current thesis is to collect the "lived experiences" of children and grandchildren of Vietnam veterans in Australia. The information collected will assist the government to develop and implement appropriate policies and principles for the care, recognition and accommodation of the children and grandchildren of Vietnam veterans who live the legacy.

I strongly urge you to support me in my life quest. I have invested 21 years so far, now, devote the rest of my life.

Please look at the formal site at http://prdrslsb.pointclark.net/index.htm and at the other forum on this site at:
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=215

I hope you will join me in this quest for recognition.
Posted by StressMan, Monday, 11 December 2006 10:13:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
For those of you who have commented on my alternative discussion thread about the LEgacy of the Vietnam War, I thank you.

The reason I have started up a new thread is due to an oversight on my part that was identified and corrected. (Thank you). However, I was, at the time, unable to adjust the entry I had made to make the appropriate corrections and was forced to close the account and open a new one. This is that. If you have already commented on the other thread please place your comment on this one as well.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope to continue working for all of us.
Posted by StressMan, Tuesday, 12 December 2006 8:18:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy