The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sentimental or Rational?

Sentimental or Rational?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Master
You are a great person and I am very sorry I did not tell it to you from the very begin! YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN/LADY!
Thank you sir/madam always I like to read your posts!
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by AnSymeonakis, Saturday, 1 August 2009 1:58:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Generaly I am a person whith passion, my moves seemed emotional but deep in the background I use litle bit my logical unit.
ALAWYS I AM PREPARING FOR WAR AS I LOVE THE PEACE!
4-5 years before the fabric I have worked sold. The union representative told us to be carefull because the new owners was planing to redunce many employees. The new manager from the new company decided for a general meeting of all employees(about 100 persons) to speak to us.
Few hours before the general meeting the Union Representative asked from the members not to speak in the meeting and he said to me, "I do not worry from you, you have no bones!" then I opened a computer shop and I need money!
A whole bastard migrant whithout bones? I migrated to australia for beter and I convert my self to a person without bones, without integrity?
When the new manager asked if any one one wanted to speak I was ready!
I said in my speak that we expect from the new company to respect labours rights, that we are ready to defent labours rights, that we, as union, are ready to undertake any legal action to protect the rights of the Union members.
The manager was surprised from my speak, he did not expect this kind of welcome! A bastard migrant, a machine cleaner, send to the new manager from the new company a hard messege!
When I finished my speak I saw the Union representative fast going to the exit door. He left the workplace place and never returned back!
It is like I have got a special unit in my brain, an action unit for special cases, and I love it!
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by AnSymeonakis, Saturday, 1 August 2009 10:29:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Antonios, I think you might be crazy. But that's alright, so am I. Sorry I didn't reply to your previous query,I've been distracted. I'm currently a Queenslander.
Any time you want to look me up, I hang out at http://thecomensality.com/avasay/, or at http://www.newdemocrats.org.au/
Cheers.
Posted by Grim, Saturday, 1 August 2009 1:29:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Grim
I know how you are! the question is if there are many people like you with democrats, what about democrats in South Australia?
I want strong democrats but we will never become strong if we do not learn to fight for peole's rights, for people's interests.
WE MUST LEARN TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WITHIN OUR SOCIETY, WE CAN NOT EXPECT FROM THE MAOUNTAINS TO COME TO US WE WILL GO TO THEM!
I send an email to state secretary and asked her "to give me space to run, to give me a peace of the desert to convert it to a nice park for the children and aged people!" She never answered to me! May be she thought that I am a real crazy! I went in an informal meeting with the local senator and other members but if you have any contact tell them to give me space to move!
Do not worry plenty of experiences in many kind of many organizations in many countries. Founder member of many organizations.
Simple I never like to become member of ALP, it seem to me a dead, beauracritic party, the Greens are better but they have a problem with extrem environmentalists and with many communists, I do not like them!
Democrats give promises but they must give us space to move!
My specialite migrants, women rights, human rights, trade unions, I was working professional in Unions, (Union Officer) and I am very sensitive for aged people and youths, thats only as begin!
We must find some current, important, basic problems of our society and fight for them, we must sent a CLEAR MESSEGE WE ARE ALIVE AND WE FIGHT FOR PEOPLE'S RIGHTS!
ok my friend?
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by AnSymeonakis, Saturday, 1 August 2009 4:54:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy