The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Quit smoking Alternatives

Quit smoking Alternatives

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Hey Mper

Quitting smoking is HARD, and coming to the conclusion to do it the way you have is the hardest way to do it.

BUT good on you.

I was a smoker for 16 years and it was hard to give it away for so many reasons but the thing that worked for me took a different, more psychological approach and as long as you are not afraid to learn some new tricks i think it can work for most people.
f you want to check out my method the address is.

If you want to check out my method the address is.
www.easyquitsmoke.com/ (I'm a big fan)

Good luck in the quest .
Posted by auscham, Tuesday, 14 April 2009 11:42:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
today at the press-club was a dr..[who as'chair'for the heart-foundation,..was giving a talk..[50 years these frauds been mixing it up with health/regulations],..any how some interesting stuff was revealed

like some food/company manager..[a fellow board member]was in the audience,..but what was interesting is that the 'dr'mentioned two missions for the heart/industryfoundation-board..[number..ONE was an increase on smokers tax]..number..two was trying to get us to give up coconut oil in favour of gmo canola oil..[formerly a poisen-seed geneticlly/modified to not be'as'poisenouse]

this is the same lot..who for twenty years told us eggs are bad..lol,now eggs are good..lol..[because there is two/types of colesterol]..but this fraud didnt mention the two types of colesterol

a reporter made mention of food-tax[on sugar,and transfats etc..but this was dismissed by the over/weight'docter'..telling us smokers are the big problem..[no doudt'the friend'in the food bu-sin-ess[also on the heart/foundation..board dont want no tax on food..[thus the tax on fags suggestion]

anyhow there was lots more colusion revealed..but this link reveals the why of tax on fags
http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/moneytrail.html

as for giving up[or quit smoking alternatives,well do like all other smokers do put food in your gob/mouth..[the heart/foundation dont see any problem you doing that]..apparently..[or eat hamburgers and chps that fine[..if having given up smoking you..have done all the heart/foundation needs you to do..lol

of course they would prefer a cut of the fag tax..for the foundation,.cause only a small percentage of the heart foundation boards income comes from govt[=or-20..percent from memory]..but if they manage a further tax on the poor/smokers..well you know who put the case for it.

so im not saying an alternative..but giving you a good reason to give it up...good luck to ya...ps;i noted many ex/smokers get put on tranquilisers... you should note that they are the bigger problem

anyhow as this is the only current smoking topic/i thought i would keep the info together...good luck with staying sober[only smoking is bad for you..lol...interesting we have tv/adverts on the smoking dangers..[other heart foundation members must include the booze merchants and chemical industries...great lurk eh lol
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 15 April 2009 10:30:56 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy