The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How to quit smoking?

How to quit smoking?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
This is an easy one.Bloody obvious,really.

Dont buy another pack, for God's sake!!

socratease
Posted by socratease, Thursday, 5 March 2009 12:12:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The intake of what the universe is made of! How about a little bit of one thing and not too much of the everything, or vice\ versa. Balance! You can have your poison, but don't blame any-one but yourself, if your health is failing, best look at your government and ask why! They put it there..... well you go figure.

As members have pointed out, Its a catch-22! which most of law is based upon, and this is where your commonsense comes into place. Living too much of the good life comes at its costs! and about smoking, I fail in the times of"any how have Winfield" and not much has changed.

So ask your government who are they looking out for? Not me! apparently.

So the bull-sh@T continues! My world looks even better.

As the world grows with the popularity of lets question the Shepperd, because quite frankly, I think that they have lost the plot! and you think man-kind is not a run-a way train. Cool! It will take you time.

If thinking of the bigger picture helps you in any way, think about this world if you don't.

And I cant even spell! lol. Smoking is a balance! Answer me this!

Why are non smokers, seem to be more subjective to respiratory illnesses to the ones that takes a little bit of everything?

What the connection?

EVO
Posted by EVO2, Thursday, 5 March 2009 10:56:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy