The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What do we do about George W Bush?

What do we do about George W Bush?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Daviy
Bush was not bad only for Iraqis and international community he was bad for America too, his foreign policy was catastrofic for USA, NONE ELSE COULD DAMAGE THE USA SO HARD AS BUSH DID. They took their lesson and they voted Obama to improve their relasion with the rest of the world.
Ignore Howard and other right extremists THEY DID NOT CARE FOR PEOPLE, FOR AMERICAN OR AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE, Bush was good only for the enemies of USA, FOR THE EXTREMISTS as Bin Laden etc.
An extremist creates extremists.
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
(sory for my poor english)
Posted by ASymeonakis, Saturday, 24 January 2009 9:07:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Daviy "that there is probably nothing that can be done about Bush, but we might be able to make it clear that the world is not going to accept another Bush."

Hate to pour rain on your parade but "the world" don't get to choose the American Presidents and how well Obama does will determine how the good citizens of USA will decide, when they come to it in another 4 years time and 8 years time the flavour of their choice.

AND when they do, the World will accept the decision of those US citizens and bearing in mind the high proportion of "swinging" voters history shows us how frequently Democrat presidencies give way to Republican presidencies.

regarding your misquote 'Bad things happen when good men do nothing.'

Well maybe nothing bad has really happened, except in the minds of the over-sensitive.

I would recall the clamour to impeach Bush never had the energy behind the efforts to impeach Clinton.
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 25 January 2009 9:46:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Daivy says,

"Big fish are not called to account in the
large political ocean. They usually escape
retribution, dying, as did Stalin and Hitler,
the evil architects themselves - without having
been brought to justice."

That's a generalisation and an inaccurate one Daivy. It's so easy to make a point by dropping a few names and forgetting the ones that contradict your point isn't it. You would have heard of Sadam Hussein, Napoleon,Benito Mussoloni? Now whether in the history of big bad bastards there are more on the got caught side than the other, I don't know. But neither do you.
Posted by Ditch, Sunday, 25 January 2009 4:47:09 PM
Ditch
I don't know what comment you are refering too but it wasn't mine.
Posted by Daviy, Sunday, 25 January 2009 4:55:32 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy was the culprit.

Daivy, my apologies.
Posted by Ditch, Sunday, 25 January 2009 5:12:36 PM
Ditch,

I'm flattered that you read my post.

And, you're right to point out my
error. I should have
clarified the fact that:

"None but the vanquished ..."
shall be held to account.

Thanks for that.
Much appreciated.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 25 January 2009 6:27:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy