The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Those Photographs

Those Photographs

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
I started the thread to talk about the beat up photos story.
But do you truly want an answer to your question?
Then answer mine, well it is Polycarps in truth.
Should we give in to this type of blackmail?
Can you be sure he intended self harm?
Or was he looking for publicity?
The rights and wrongs of his parents case have nothing to do with the thread, nothing.
I may well feel sorry for him and his parents but how many will try these tactics if we give in?
Do not brand us because we debate the thread, or because we may think different than you.
Has Australia still got the right to say who can come or stay in our country?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 8 December 2008 4:57:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, just to show you that I often agree, but don't bother posting, I agree weth all your posts here. Someone is out to get this bloke, & has done the mountain/molehill thing.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 8 December 2008 9:58:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks hasbeen, it is no surprise that we agree on much, the charm of being Aussie is that we can agree.
Line up on election day talk as we move toward the booths, vote in different ways, but not fight over it.
The fact is in most things, most people agree.
The thread however,for me if no one else highlights one great difference.
For some, not near a majority, facts are not allowed to get in the way of a firmly held bias.
Be it politics or life, some defend the idea without regard to truth or reality, some one wants this bloke, maybe in time they will get him, but not because he took these photos, or sold them.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 9 December 2008 4:01:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy