The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Creationists need not reply [EVOLUTIONISTS ONLY PLEASE]

Creationists need not reply [EVOLUTIONISTS ONLY PLEASE]

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. All
hey trickker im sorry about being a bit mean in my posts[for me the joureney is pretty much over] im sitting on the biggest boil i ever had[and its working its poisen into my bloodsystem]and i boycotted docters when howard moved my docter past 'easy'walking distance

so im being as nice as i can ,i gone through my whole life believing many lies but with this evolution it just gets me how clear the huge gaps are[so with my life near done im over believing the proof will come [not in my lifetime bro, and likely not in yours either

those who put their faith in science are being MOST likely being decieved ,thier belief in science is little different than those with blind faith in their religions

trouble is we see a simple ant as evolving by chance[thus miss seeing a living art piece created by god] we have pretenders amoung us who pretend to know it all[but they dont] they are as decieved as we

dont waste your life on searching for knowledge [life is about love] half of what is called knowlewdge is opinion[based on faulse hope or faulse fear] i know the facts arnt in

but that dosnt stop the pretenders pretending to know it all
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2408
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 24 December 2008 10:42:18 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oug, thanks for talking 'straight' I appreciate it. I really hope you try to get some treatment for the boil you're sitting on. Listen mate, and always remember the old cliche, the journey is not over until its over, and you seem to still have a lot of fire in you, so get some help and enjoy the final stages of your journey. If your body is failing you it certainly appears your mind is not and you seem too smart by far to be not going the extra step to find a doctor to treat you!

I agree its certainly possible that proof may not come in our lifetime, but there sure is a lot of people out there searching. I don't have faith in science as such, faith is a funny word and I really don't like using it. I have had a lot of medical problems in my life and medicine has kept me alive, medicine is science and I know it works.

As for the other sciences, I see them as our methods of searching for answers in specific scientific ways. But I mostly see all of us humans, exquisite, inquisitive humans constantly investigating our world. Its an exciting and frightening time we live in, and it stirs the inquisitiveness in me. I'm happy to still be alive in this time.

I'll always keep searching in my own way for answers, and I hope you do too. All the best to you old chap, look after yourself.
Posted by trikkerdee, Wednesday, 24 December 2008 11:46:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Such lovely and balanced posts, Trickerdee. I find myself agreeing with so much you said.

I wish you both a merry Christmas.
Posted by Celivia, Wednesday, 24 December 2008 2:59:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you so much Celivia.

Wishing you all the very best too on this fine xmyth eve :
Posted by trikkerdee, Wednesday, 24 December 2008 9:20:34 PM
im a bit full of xmass spirit[as in that 'fermented wine'[not the new wine]
[yet its the same old whine]

many diseases can be cured by simple things[like my wife#[X] and about 6 other femail relitives are on some 'drug'that is basiclly an iodine deficiency remidy[its actually'refind' out of our breads etc

[so naturally the population is loaded with iodine vitimin deficiencies[or rather their'tests fall below some iodine population'mean'

same with ph levels[cancer etc cant survive high ph levels!]so any money spent on finding a 'cure' must involve lowering our body ph in some way.

thing is medicine is aimed at suppression of the symptom[not CURING THE 'dis-ease'[finding a quick cure dont make more drug sales]so we struggle along with'medicine'that suppresses'symptoms'[AND preferably passes it on to the next'follower'of science[believer]in quack medicines

digression

[every day in usa[the equivelent] of 3 jumbo jets PER_DAY die
from adverse reaction TO PERSCRIBED DRUGS
[prozac ALONE has killed over 10,000
[yet fools still trust docters[in white coats
[because we trust[follow]have faith in[;science
[via evolution?]

i know im rambelling
but merry xmass to you all

science[BAH humbug]but it may in the end be more believable; as they cure diseases[like the bacteria that causes dental decay

[i have had all my molars pulled out[and eating/chewing with my incisers]
all because some racist dentist quack
gave my teeth a 'clean' with a drillbit
[etched out the enamal between my teeth[and on the gum line#[nessisitating a'root-canal'[that i think includes laying mercury next to the blood vessels[in ]my gum

anyhow

govt could mandate the eradication of this vile tooth eating bacteria

[and many of these vile dentists practices[un-changed from the days of the pharoes....[THEIR ENDGAME][us again becomming their cash cow [serfs]

THEY
1}dont get root canal income[say if the bacteria 'CURE' was put in our waters;like fleuride

[that is a petro chemical by product[being METAL'fluerides,[that only have one purpose[putting into toothpaste[and our water [despite CAUSING bone cancers]ALL JUST TO KEEP US @ 'DOCILE'

[its unbelievable the things these white coated con merchants conned you into believing [in ]

; just by 'trusting' in science
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 24 December 2008 9:44:04 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
from
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v9/i1/finch.asp

quote>>There is a very heavy burden of proof on those propounding the doctrine that bacteria have self-transformed into palm trees and fish,and the latter turned into tigers and nuclear scientists.

For one thing,it demands a natural process capable of generating vast amounts of new,bio-functionally significant,coded information.

To watch natural selection sifting and sorting through existing information,deleting chunks of it,begs the question of the origin of all that information.>>..<<What a pity that neither the researchers nor Weiner appear to understand the logical fact that,while natural selection may be an intrinsic part of a particular evolutionary model,

demonstrating it does not of itself demonstrate the‘fact’of evolution—if by that you mean a one-celled organism becoming today’s complex biosphere.>>..<<Weiner recounts how Darwin was able to apply selection to breed pigeons so different from each other that if found by biologists in the wild, they would not only have been categorized as separate species,but even separate genera.

This is of course a marvellous demonstration of the amount of variability built into each created kind,allowing it to respond to changing environmental pressures and thus conserve the kind.>>

<<After all the‘hype’about watching‘evolution’,one reads with amazement that the selection events observed actually turned out to have no net long-term effect.

For example,for a while selection drove the finch populations towards larger birds,then when the environment changed,it headed them in the opposite direction.>>

<<Evolutionists have long argued the opposite—that evolution is invisible in the short term, but would become visible if we had enough time. Yet according to Weiner, we can see evolution happening in the (very) short term, but any longer and it becomes ‘invisible’! The mind boggles at how evolutionists can be blind to this inconsistency.

Weiner quotes a researcher as saying that:

‘A species looks steady when you look at it over the years—but when you actually get out the magnifying glass you see that it’s wobbling constantly.’>>

YET ALL WITHIN THE SPECIES/genus MEAN

more at http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2411
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 27 December 2008 8:47:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy