The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > De-Facto by choice? Not any more.

De-Facto by choice? Not any more.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All
DD, nasty stuff. As you appear to be having some trouble with meaning I'll provide some links.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homophobia
irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homophobic
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

[homo(sexual) + -phobia.]

Plenty of other resources but they all come back to the same basic definitions, I'd not be to worried about having a fear of "extinct and extant species of humans", rather you could be asking yourself why you are so bothered by what others do and why you are putting your face in the middle of it.

And a book from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-Homophobia-History-Lesbian-Experience/dp/1551522292

There are other sources but I doubt that you'd like the ones I found.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Friday, 15 August 2008 9:46:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Divorce Doctor - I would just love for you to say your homophobic comments to my face so I can drag your arse into court on the basis of vilification. Vilification is where you incite (encourage, urge or stir up) others to hate, have serious contempt for, or have severe ridicule of you or a group of people, because of race, colour, nationality, descent, ethnic, ethno-religious or national origin, homosexuality (lesbian or gay), HIV or AIDS status or transgender status. This includes vilification because you are thought to be lesbian, gay or transgender, or to have HIV or AIDS. Sexuality vilification is Illegal here in Australia - So come on I challenge you to say your ugly homophobic comments to my face instead of hiding behind a computer.

P.S I could do with $100,000 dollars right around now
Posted by jasonb, Saturday, 16 August 2008 3:42:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for the laugh Divorce Doctor - I mean you "Normal" hahahaha
Posted by jasonb, Saturday, 16 August 2008 4:00:02 AM
to all my fans, I think this thread has reached its Use By Date and I will now unsubscribe as I have too many urgent cases

but at about page 10 it became clear that the thread [and the Bill] is simply a gay rights agenda

but I had already said that in the book in 2006
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Saturday, 16 August 2008 8:46:36 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good riddance. I hope I never meet anyone in my life time like you.
Posted by jasonb, Saturday, 16 August 2008 3:26:41 PM
I second that, Jason.
Posted by Celivia, Saturday, 16 August 2008 3:36:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy