The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New Child Support Formula

New Child Support Formula

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Yvonne,

'Never become financially dependent on a man.'
Good Advice! Although I don't think you would even have to tell any boys not to be financially dependent on a woman.

'You can only have children when you are financially independent in your own right.'
This is plainly not true.

'Women can only have children when they, themselves, can afford it.'
Again, plainly not true.

'Men can whenever the mood strikes and then whinge when they have to bear the consequences.'
As can women.

'It is NOT a choice for a woman to be a 'stay-at-home' mother.'
Rubbish. Many women even in this day and age choose to do just that.

'There are too few men who are capable of separating their issues and anger/hurt with the woman from their children.'
No less than women I would assert.

' women are not all saintly madonnas...'
I find that attitude very refreshing! I look forward to the CSA system reflecting this.
Posted by Usual Suspect, Monday, 23 June 2008 10:09:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
gday boys, for me they calculate I have 65% custody which equates to a 75% cost of raising my daughter, fair enough I thought, there was no money changing hands previously, but now
dont know how they come up with it but I now have to pay her!!
the mum has her for 5 nights a fortnight, how in gods name when I have 9 nights.
They made some pretty dumb mathamatical errors in working out my pay so I sent in a please explain, maybe they messed up the other bit too.
Who do you know works on a 15 month finantial year?? why?
cheers guys
Posted by lantana, Monday, 23 June 2008 10:45:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
best way to answer your question is to put details into the form at

http://www.csacalc.com

but sounds like they have it wrong [intentionally, mind you] as once you hit 65% you no pay. This is just one of their Parkinson's Curse tricks, see http://www.ablokesguide.com for more

the service is free right now and it is "a nonny mouse"

the Part 5 assessment is based on your assess from Tax Office so is last fin year

it is only if YOU do an estimate it has 15 month option
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Monday, 23 June 2008 12:42:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy