The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Obama says US cannot ignore race.

Obama says US cannot ignore race.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Belly
I do not think you are interested very much for migrants rights, probably you do not write with your real name because you afraid that you will lose migrant's votes and there are so many migrants labors, victims of race discrimination in Australia! I understand you, union bureaucrats as you work on darkness, no name, no fingertips! You can write anything you want and of cause for you any one who disagree with you is leftist, as anyone who disagree with Bush is anti-American. But you do not know that I am member of many American Organizations, progressive of cause.
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Sunday, 23 March 2008 8:16:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Symeonakis may I say I find your post offensive? yes I may , remember our earlier conversations?
How we spoke of my great Friend who came from your country? he jumped ship nearly 40 years ago, is my mate and a life member of my union.
You talk of me not using my real name? far from a coward I gave it here in these pages.
It began a haunting of me at work and home.
It is unwise to tell your your name here , unneeded too.
How hard would it be for you to look at every post I ever did here?
No coward I have lay ed a trail that leads to my very front door.
However I have read each of your posts, am extremely proud to disagree with most of them.
How funny it is that the extreme left use lies to fight such as me, no evidence can be produced to find I do not support migrants, a baseless insult knowingly untrue.
Can it be you are blind to this WASP hoping for Obama to win?
I again with pride hold my ground I am not from your faction, forever will stand against radicalism from any side.
My country rightly opened its doors to people from every race, we are better for it, we will do much more of it and grow even better but some?
By years end the true struggle to get Obama elected will be over, if he fails? blame his minister and understand racism can come from minority's and even victims of racism.
We are truely lost if we do not understand some in every race are racist.
And if the left in Australia think they put Rudd in the lodge lost is a word that discribes the folly, this country is a better place because middle Australia spoke.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 23 March 2008 5:00:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BARACK OBAMA and HIS CHURCH
Trinity United Church of Christ is the largest congregation in the United Church of Christ. It is part of a liberal denomination that was the first to ordain an African American, a woman, and a gay man. Congregants have described it in the New York Times as a "warm and accepting community," and while it is a predominantly African American congregation, people of all backgrounds are enthusiastically welcomed.
Posted by ASymeonakis, Sunday, 23 March 2008 8:58:04 PM
Belly
You think that I am radical while I am not! Simple I try to press little more on very basic issues as race discrimination, women rights, democracy and environment because we have big problems, and we have problems worldwide, not only in Australia. Very often you write that you are not radical or extremists and I feel that you WRITE it because you think that I am an extremists! I am between ALP and Greens. Do not worry from your left side, they do the hard job for free and without any personal benefit, worry from you right side who can sell you any time for a chair or a pouch of dollars. You write me that --I again with pride hold my ground I am not from your faction --I do not belong to any faction. TRULY I AM ALONE IN MY FIGHT, I DO NOT LIKE THE FACTIONS BECAUSE INSTEAD TO FIGHT FOR PEOPLE'S RIGHTS AT THE END THEY FIGHT FOR THEIR FACTIONS BENEFITS. NEVER IN MY LIFE I WAS MEMBER IN FACTION. IN REALLY I AM AGAINST THE FACTIONS. IF WE HAVE DEMOCRACY IN THE PARTY AND WE ARE HONEST ON OUR GOALS WE DO NOT NEED FACTIONS
Posted by ASymeonakis, Sunday, 23 March 2008 9:27:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy