The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is the National Forum an intelligence gathering?

Is the National Forum an intelligence gathering?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
That would have to be the dumbest question I have very heard.

If you are a person of interest, and if you carry, use, drive, or operate most things with a computer in or on it, there is nowhere to hide!
Everyone know this, so what are you worried about?

As soon as you buy a computer, you have just said, welcome to my thoughts. and for mobile phones, you saying, here I am.

Again as population grows, this is the easiest way to keep an eye on us all. GET USE TO IT!
Intelligence gathering has been around since civilisations began. Now days they are telling us they are there, just so you behave yourselves a little more.
But thats not the only reason why. It also helps the government to improve and protect us from a whole range of threats.

All I can say is, they are welcome in my systems anytime.

P/S WHO WANTS ANARCHY?
Posted by evolution, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 3:14:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gibo are you inferring Graham may be in contact with the devil?
Friend not all of us await a second coming or think in terms of an imminent end of the world.
It is not crime to come under review by government spy organizations.
In truth we demand governments protect us from terrorism and such , and would want them to look for them in any place they may be.
Your 666 may be the chip in your credit card or mobile phone but do you truely want Graham to pat you on the head and say its ok?
Put it this way today a sneaky boss went broke , he took a total of 106 weeks pay and much superannuation with him.
I asked the prime contractor had he assured them he was contributing to super.
Oh he filled out a stat dec each month they said.
No grantees Gibo, that stat dec was a lie any one can assure you of anything in may not be true.
No I do not think Graham is spying on us
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 3:28:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rest assured - someone IS reading this. They would be fools not to read it.
Posted by Communicat, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 4:08:02 PM
Belly.I wasnt suggesting that G was spying on anyone.
I just wanted to know if there was anything behind the forum other than what was on the frontpage. So I asked the question.
I dont know who G has spoken to over the years or who has spoken to him.
I was just curious to possibilities.
Its not with this site entirely.
I used to be in security so I look at things from the security point of view. Spooks sniff around anything they think might help their war. They approach many people with many ideas. The Forums lack of in-depth information of why it is here and what the original vision of its owners was...still escapes me. Site like this are the same all over the net. They could be owned or affiliated with anyone. Id like to know about the original vision. Dont suck up to G Belly. Its childish.
Posted by Gibo, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 5:13:13 PM
http://portal.nationalforum.com.au/about.asp

"The National Forum, publisher of this site, was incorporated as a not-for-profit company to be a vehicle to promote democratic uses of the Internet in Australia. The National Forum site is a virtual Town Square designed to provide free democratic space on the web for our citizens, and shop fronts for our institutions.

In our first years of operation we have concentrated on building a community through our publication, On Line Opinion. In the last 18 months we have built our legislature – the iParliament; our speaker’s corner – The Domain; an area for conversations – On Line Opinion Forum; – an area for deliberative democracy – On Line Focus; and the first volume of our library has been put on the shelf – Issues Briefs. We have a lot more interactivity planned for the next 12 months. "

That is from the "About TNF" button on the top of the screen.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 5:51:50 PM
Just seeing the title, I thought that it would be nice if government started to pay attention what people are talking about. They would then make better decisions.

But reading many of your posts, I saw that you mainly think negatively how government can turn our opinions against us.

I've been raised in communist country in central europe, but I do not think that way. Surely any government of any ideology can do either positive or negative to you regardless if you have done something right or wrong and it is actually decision of people if they want to harm you or not.

Perhaps if we just concentrate on discussion and not on planing or harming anyone, than does it matter if anyone observes us?

Aren't we trying to share our ideas with others? So forget if they observe us. But if you know that they do something wrong, let us demand correction. But if they do good job, good on them.
Posted by mmistrz, Wednesday, 6 February 2008 6:04:22 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy