The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Next (and last) Governor-General

Next (and last) Governor-General

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Dear Antonios,

Bravo!

Well said.

I couldn't agree more both with your suggestion and the sentiments expressed!
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 29 January 2008 5:22:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Blackfella, whitefella
It doesn't matter, what your colour
As long as you're a true fella
As long as you're a real fella
We need more brothers if we're to make it
We need more sisters, if we're to save it
Are you the one who's gonna stand up
and be counted?
Warumpi Band
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 29 January 2008 5:27:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On a more serious note, I think Air Marshall Angus Huston would be the obvious choice, and of course since this thread began he has been honoured by the AO. Having been a long serving RAAF member, I've known of AM Huston's rise over the years, and his thoroughly impeccable manner in dealing with all personnel. His surprising humility in this aspect, I think makes him a formidable contender for the next GG, and of course, everyone knows that humility with great wisdom, breeds great leadership, and Angus Huston has those qualities.
Posted by galah, Tuesday, 29 January 2008 8:13:14 PM
Don't we have another country 'n' western singer hidden away somewhere?

That'd really show the world we mean business.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 30 January 2008 3:23:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy