The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 'Recreational Fishing'

'Recreational Fishing'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
IF

You want to identify as an animal? Go for it. Men identifying as women. Women identifying as men. Young girls identifying as cats.

It's highly fashionable these days, and if will continue until the next mad fad comes along.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 11 September 2024 11:08:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What if I identify someone as a threat ? What action am I allowed to take if I identify myself as a likely possible victim ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 11 September 2024 4:58:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rather interesting that not a single Green entered the discussion !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 16 September 2024 8:29:35 AM
Spoke with a keen recreational fisher yesterday & he was quite agreeable to using barbless hooks for the sake of causing less kills do to hook injuries to fish. He also made a valid point that fishing in remote area with barbless hooks would also greatly reduce hook injury to fishers themselves as the hook could very easily be removed without the barb !
It's a clear win, win ! All that's needed is to work on the mentality !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 4:04:52 PM
Indyvidual

"Single" Green. As far as I am aware, there is only a single Green here. If there are more than the one, they are either too embarrassed to admit it, or cunning, unlike the one we know who is definitely a fully paid up Green, or says he is. And nobody would lie that they were part of such a extremist mob, surely?
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 5:01:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy