The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Tony Abbott’s 'Battlelines' and future directions for the Coalition > Comments

Tony Abbott’s 'Battlelines' and future directions for the Coalition : Comments

By Timothy Watson, published 4/1/2010

What are 'we the people' to make of the future direction of Tony Abbott’s policy thinking?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
This article has been written by a bloke who blindly believes in global warming, the economic stimulas hasn't merely delayed the economic implosion or increased both government debt and government employment and that Rudd can still portray himself as an economic conservative and god's gift to reasonable diplomacy.

And let's not mention the crisis in state health education and transport.

Oh and what about rising interest rates, rising cost of living and petrol prices and the continuing Japanese invasion of our whale sancturaries. Give me a return to the honesty of J. Howard economic conservatism anyday.

And look what the bastard did to the cost of my rum and cokes.
Posted by keith, Tuesday, 5 January 2010 7:15:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tony Abbott has hit the nail on the head when he discusses making policy on climate change. I find it refreshing that someone understands my thoughts that we should have a strategy then work out the cost then figure out how to pay for it (indeed can we pay for it) the current government strategy is to have a tax on carbon and then at some time in the future we can use the money for something ? Much like the current road charging scheme ... which is to take as much money from road users as possible while drivers put up with our nightmare road conditions. Now if Tony Abbott comes up with a policy on roads he wins my vote.
Tom Gradwell
Posted by tomatforum, Thursday, 7 January 2010 8:27:35 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy