The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Money can buy you love > Comments

Money can buy you love : Comments

By Andrew Leigh, published 5/1/2010

People in richer nations are more likely to feel enjoyment and love, and less likely to undergo pain, boredom, depression or anger.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
runner, Staying wrong is not the same as being right.

Numerous theories have improved over the years. Taxonomy has benefited massively from molecular data for instance. Heavier than air flight was regarded impossible and infectious diseases caused by miasma. Heavier things fell faster than light ones and people believed in spontaneous generation of macroscopic organisms. Now we have better taxonomy, flight, germ theory, ballistics and evolution. You simply display a depressing ignorance every time you speak.

If I want the same story over again, without corrections or improvements, I just read fiction. I find the one you cling to rather dull.

Any time you want education rather than entertainment, you could get it. Remaining ignorant is not helping you.

Take heart from the charming story in which Moses needed three tries.

Rusty
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Saturday, 9 January 2010 8:33:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy