The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Last train to Copenhagen > Comments

Last train to Copenhagen : Comments

By Andrew Glikson, published 26/11/2009

The best outcome of the forthcoming UN Copenhagen meeting of a 25 per cent reduction of emissions relative to 1990 is not enough.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Andrew Glikson’s article seems interesting and has lots of information. I’m not a scientist so I don’t really understand any of it, perhaps he could investigate the case FOR AGW then send it to Hadley or the IPCC for review?

Perhaps JonJay or Andy1 could explain all this since they seem to be scientists.

Desmond, you say <<Whats got to happen first is every habbitable piece of land in the world must all strive for the same cause. It's no good if some do and some don't.
Once you get that underway, reduction will go ahead in leaps and bounds>> really! That shouldn’t take long at all. Any idea’s how this might be achieved?

You really do need to take reality out of the box now and then, even if you just, you know, look at it.
Posted by spindoc, Saturday, 28 November 2009 10:52:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is it my imagination or are figures 3 & 4 the wrong way around?
Posted by Irving Washington, Monday, 30 November 2009 5:04:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy