The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Balancing gender > Comments

Balancing gender : Comments

By Kellie Tranter, published 8/9/2009

Don't dismiss mandatory quota systems for women on boards out of hand.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Yes, Kellie,

Lets start with mandatory 50% representation of men in the management and senior staff of the Child Support Agency.

Seems fair. 50% of parents are men, 50% of children are male.

Rusty.
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Friday, 11 September 2009 8:49:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SJF. "Tell it to some one who cares".What a piece of work you are. There we have it folks, straight from the feminists mouth. The same attitude i got right through my battle to rescue my daughter from abuse and neglect. From the man hating feminist social worker who ignored the fact that my daughter was missing weeks of school every term, ignored statements by people such as my neighbour who is a sherrifs officer JP and former acting magistrate[ a woman], police statements and even evidence from their own crisis workers, and who told me quite literally that my daughter didn't have the rights of a dog, to the family court registrar who said when informed of the daily filthy verbal abuse that my daughter was being subjected to " its no worse than she would hear at a football match, the childs probably used to it",to the family court judge who refused to do anything when the ex broke every court order placed on her continually, even those designed to safeguard my daughters welfare, to the police who drove off and left a 7 yo girl who was left alone at home at 4.00am despite sighting court orders and in clear breach of the child protection act in my state, and who then,after being instructed to remove the ex from the pub, lied in their statement and said she wasn't drunk, this after she had been drinking for 7 hours. Yeah " tell it to some one who cares", none of those people cared about a young childs welfare any more than you do. And you have the nerve to say that the feminists care about child abuse and neglect and that men and their children are not unfairly treated, what a load of piffle.
Posted by eyeinthesky, Friday, 11 September 2009 5:50:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rusty:”Lets start with mandatory 50% representation of men in the management and senior staff of the Child Support Agency.

Seems fair. 50% of parents are men, 50% of children are male.”

Add DoCS to that quota Rusty, I'll back you the whole way.

Eyeinthesky, your wife was a useless whore. There ya go, a female has agreed, she sounds like a complete drop kick, if I meet her I will hate her.

I'm guessing your daughter is lovely? I'm thinking you don't share this stuff with her? You support her choices in life and don't bombard her with what utter bitches all women are and how downtrodden men are because of females being so inherently nasty?

Cause we're not, you do know that aye.

Anti baby, have you thought about not talking in such sweeping statements? Are you on Ihategovdept.com ?

I can say that the last 30 foster kids coming my way they were all about domestic violence and abuse (sexual and otherwise) and each one was actually the man. The previous 80 there were two women, a heroin addict and a mental case. 78 kids over time with me because of daddy.

So my own personal experience put those men as err requiring a beating at some point I guess.

What if we all had a conversation only about what we know about how the different genders act. No googling, no stats, jsut what one group of us has personal knowledge about?
Posted by The Pied Piper, Friday, 11 September 2009 10:43:41 PM
TPP:"
Anti baby, have you thought about not talking in such sweeping statements?"

which "sweeping statement" would that be, Jewels? I've looked and can't find any unsustainable comments I've made on this thread at least.

The figures show very clearly that the past 30 years of the Feminist-inspired Family Law Act has lead to a massive rearrangement of the way in which many of our children are raised, as well as the growth of several massive bureaucracies to both administer the Act and to support the single mothers it has created. As SJF points out, one of the consequences has been that some of those single mothers harm their kids, since it is a sad fact of human nature that people tend to laqsh out at those nearest and dearest (and smaller). Over time, the number of single-mother households has grown and so has the rate of violence they commit against their children, often compounded by neglect.

TPP:"78 kids over time with me because of daddy"

No, 78 kids with you because of DOCS and no doubt because of the Police. As you know, my ex tried to get a DVO against me during our divorce proceedings, which lead to my kids being kept from me by Court Order with absolutely no evidence heard. I'll never forget the magistrate's words: "We cannot take the chance that her allegations may be proven, therefore, I will agree to join the children to the order, although there has been no allegation of violence involving the children".

How many children do you see as a result of Mummy falsely accusing Daddy? How would you know?

I've also told you my experience with DOCS, when a complaint was made against the ex by her new BF's ex. I could have made up a story and probably made her jump through a stack of hoops, but I didn't, because I don't like lying. How many mothers, when faced with a DOCS worker or police DVLO asking leading questions just blame it all on Dad, especially if he's no longer in the household?
Posted by Antiseptic, Saturday, 12 September 2009 6:56:11 AM
Morning Anti, you never sleep in huh. I was speaking as in “you” meaning all of you. One of my more brilliant hypocritical moments there, sorry. I just think narrowing it down to personal knowledge might really help.

But you are still talking figures and I know the more I look at varying stats and things on subjects that annoy me only certain ones jump out, I have to work very hard at being fair.

Well yeah DoCS and CYFS (NZ), police, court got the kids here. But the kids I had were removed from both parents, neither at the time deemed suitable to parent. Mums get in a lot of trouble for standing by and letting themselves or their children get hurt.

I know cause the kids told me. Take about 15 out of the equation, either mentally not okay or too young to tell me anything. One that couldn’t talk had to be removed because the wee dot wouldn’t stop screaming every time a male walked in the room though. Hubby spent three days avoiding the poor toddler until another placement was found.

I’m also going to have to spend some time thinking about the single mums the kids were taken off; most of these cases had the boyfriend hurting the kids. They weren’t automatically handed to the biological father either as workers would quickly find out mum kept hooking up with the same kind of men.

Now don’t get me wrong, I am still inclined to blame the females in most cases for their part in letting things happen to the children they claim to love.

I know a woman recently hit her fella and he kicked her out straight away, she rings and gets a ton of support from various agencies because she said she had suffered emotional abuse. Now she finds out she is pregnant to him – the poor bugger.

So from where I sit both sex impresses me not at all and all the ones I receive kids from are low income.
Posted by The Pied Piper, Saturday, 12 September 2009 7:54:31 AM
TPP. You are right on both counts about my ex and my daughter. I don't bombard her with what bitches ALL women are because i know its not true, and she knows i know its not true. I don't bombard her as to how unfairly fathers are treated in the family court she knows that already and bore the brunt of all those decisions made by the family court and social workers for 3 years. If you doubt me i would refer you to the fathers day letter i shared with this forum on another thread, fatherhood and the love revolution. If you were a social worker and a woman came to you saying, my partner goes out all night boozing and partying, often not coming home till daylight, i get abused and put down on a daily basis, sometimes i don't get enough to eat,i have to hide in the house to avoid being hit when he flies into one of his violent rages, and iv'e been threatened and intimidated to be quiet about it all. What would your advice be to that woman, i think we both know that answer, yet the social workers and family court forced my 5/6/7 yo daughter to live in exactly those conditions for 3 years. I am well aware of the high incidence of domestic abuse inflicted on women and their children and i abhor such acts. How could i not, my fiancee went through 19 years of an abusive marriage herself, one of her best friends, a younger woman and very good mother is currently having an awful time with a husband who goes out with his mates boozing all the time then comes home and hits her and smashes up furniture etc. To be honest its nice to find such women as yourself who are at least trying to inject some objectivity into the debate. I do not hate all women, what i do hate is the women who use the system for their own selfish ends and agendas, and the system which allows them to get away with it.
Posted by eyeinthesky, Saturday, 12 September 2009 12:18:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy