The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Godzilla from Wasilla > Comments

The Godzilla from Wasilla : Comments

By Brendon O'Connor, published 17/7/2009

Sarah Palin, the plain speaking frontiersperson, still has strong appeal to Americans: we haven't seen the end of her yet.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
I'm afraid Palin has abandoned her presidential ambitions. By taking a tilt at the White House in 2012, she would guarantee a second Obama term.

Without Palin, the GOP might start looking for a serious candidate.
Posted by Sancho, Sunday, 19 July 2009 11:30:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Politics is a real dirty bisiness , ugly in fact and nature .
Palin reminds me of Pauline Hanson who copped the same treatment .
Thinking about the hate and uglyness these two ladies engendered makes me believe that both mainstreem parties identerfyed danger ; Kill Kill and do it fast became their mantra .

The question is what did they fear ?

Both Countries have Polititions who lie and spin BS no one could possibly agree that you can take what they say for granted .
Our Dudes could'nt say Deficet or Billions , how contemptable is that , do they really believe we are that IH ?
Then there was the non-core promises and the Core Promises .
What these 'ex used car salesmen types' feared was honesty and integrity , commitment and disipline founded by hard work and hard times ; in the Fish Shop and the Fishing Biz where reality and BS collide providing an education in real Integrity that no Uni can provide.

Both could have served us well .
Posted by ShazBaz001, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 4:55:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy