The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why it's time for guidelines on 'privacy and the media' > Comments

Why it's time for guidelines on 'privacy and the media' : Comments

By Roger Clarke, published 18/5/2009

More content is now produced by the public than by media corporations.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
When did they move the end of the Post-war Baby-boom to 1964? How long can a baby boom go on for? Nineteen years seems excessive. The term 'Generation X' was originally used to described those born around 1958 to 1964, but presumably to make social researchers' lives easier, this group has now been swallowed up into baby-boomerdom and I am offended by that. I was born in 1962 and I am absolutely NOT a baby-boomer. My parents were too young to fight in WWII - they experienced the worst of that war as children - they did NOT contribute to the population after experiencing extreme relief that the war was finally over. Sorry, couldn't therefore read the article past the second paragraph.
Posted by Shadyoasis, Monday, 18 May 2009 12:06:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy