The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Rudd Government is getting it about right > Comments

The Rudd Government is getting it about right : Comments

By Bill Richmond, published 18/3/2009

The Rudd Government is severely circumscribed in what it can do in response to the effects of the global financial crisis.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Hey Sancho

Where you gone?

Have you realised intellect and intelligence have little to do with the degree you've attained and more to do with the reading you've done and the life experience you have... or more accurately self learned experience as opposed to the shovel feed employed by our politically correct teachers, at not only secondary schools, but also our universities over the last couple of generations.

Where do you sit in comparison with George W. Bush. If he with his education is as dumb as the academics and 'intellectuals' say, then using your thought and logic just how dumb are you?

The critisim by the academic and 'intellectuals' of George W. merely re-inforced my beliefs. I used to laugh as one academic after another derided him, for using my logic they were denigrating themselves.

NB In case you haven't worked it out, I don't believe attaining a degree or any academic qualification is any indication of intellect or intelligence.

It's time to think differently and not the time for mouthing the traditional crap like 'the wealth is created at the end of the economic process' and other irrelevant Keynesian stupidities.

Mate 'I've been around' and seen it all before. You and people like you merely represent the usual thick thinking and acting within the square, like Richmond and Rudd and Swan. That doesn't and won't address our problems nor the economic crisis we are facing.

It's time to start listening to we, the self educated people, who have read more widely and who think laterally. We know the solution to the current malaise and are laughing at the 'well' educated but blinkered experts. We know what they cannot acknowledge what we know ... just like you.

It's us that will eventually 'fix' the economy regardless of your and their verbage and hinderance.

We'll proser while everyone else is suffering under the inane stupidity of the 'educated elite's' solutions.

ps I've doubled my personal wealth in the last 12 months. Show me one of your 'experts who has achieved that?

It's no bloody wonder I prefer to go sailing.
Posted by keith, Saturday, 21 March 2009 5:27:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy