The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hope for Pakistan > Comments

Hope for Pakistan : Comments

By Saleem Khan, published 15/11/2007

All diplomatic and political efforts for Pakistan should be directed towards the restoration of democracy and economic development.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Hope and strength for the families of Pakistan.

I think it has been interesting to see the past few weeks - to see how Ms Bhutto was first reject by her own because she was prepared to TALK to all factions and then how she in steps came to what she is doing and thinking right now.

I think the civic struggle is is full of merrit. I also think they were wise not to attract more bloodshed then they did. I was worried of all the protaganists.

I am sure there is reason for resolve here. It is the pressure required as with Burma. It is exhausting for those doing it, all the stress and the thinking, commnicating.. all the ground level work.

MAY WE PRAY FOR THEIR STRENGTH NIGHTLY.

"All diplomatic and political efforts are needed to be directed towards these ends."

Legitimacy! The "pressing challenges facing the civil society - such as rising inequality and poverty, deteriorating state of health and education, serious land reforms and reviving and strengthening institutions of democracy and development".

The sooner we have some sanity in America and Australia regarding the deadlock over power-struggles in the hostilities , the nuclear threats and ambitions the soon we may all deal with civic construction each day and appreciate our sleep.

1.5 billion at least, people poor struggling in daily life. The resulted oppresion of these supremacy of military rules and the suppression of democracy in Pakistan is difficult to imagine, as a life. We cant know the extent of the desperation and poverty until we have the human resources that give creedience to the real extent of their story.

Good Paper. Please keep writing Saleem Khan - You write very well. Thank You.

http://www.miacat.com
Posted by miacat, Friday, 16 November 2007 3:03:22 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy